Max Folder Secure 2.2
From: Max Secure Software
Max Folder Secure is security tool that lets you lock/hide your files, folders with personal password. Locking your files, folders is the best way to guarantee that nobody, whether accidentally or intentionally, gets access to your information
License: Shareware, $29.95 to buy Size: 1774 KB
Do you share your computer with somebody else, but want to keep your private files for yourself? Max Folder Secure may be the right tool to protect your files. It can lock folders with a password, so that they become invisible to other users. It is possible to hide any folder on your computer by locking it with Max Folder Secure. Unless the program is launched and the correct password is provided, no one can retrieve files from the guarded folders. Most users even won't be aware that the folder is there. Individual files can also be locked. Shield your private files from viruses, possible hacker attacks, and from other users on the computer.
All Max Secure Software Soft
- Max Folder Secure 2.2 - Security tool to lock/hide your files, folders with your personal password.
- Max PC Privacy 6.13 - Easy to use privacy software to erase online Internet tracks and PC activity
- Max PC Safe 5.6 - Max PC Safe is easy to use encryption software to protect the private data
- Max PC Secure 188.8.131.52 - Award Winning, Advanced and Comprehensive Security suite to protect your privacy
- Max Spyware Detector 19.0.2.017 - Scans, Detects, Deletes Spyware, Malware giving you safe browsing experience
Folder Secure protect file sharing protect file sharing program security guard folder lock hide folder folder password guard services hide file password protection hidden shield secret secure locker ata encryption password-protecting
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools