PDA

View Full Version : What beginner programming language is suitable for developing minor programs?

EllysePerry
05-18-2010, 12:51 AM
I have learnt some basic command line interpreters, and created a few scripts using them, so I am familiar with the protocols of creating programs, and required to know if there is a simple programming language, capable of developing minor applications, such as alarms, and auto clickers.

Not bothering with C++, too complicated currently.

Additionally, if you could post a link to x programming language's tutorial, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

JoshuaGaler
05-29-2010, 02:15 AM
As per your comment I s***est you to check for Visual Basic 6.0 language. This is a language for desktop application in which you can build a small applications.

ethanscott
06-19-2018, 09:36 AM
In my case, I was into contract-oriented programming languages and since solidity had just come out back when I developed an interest in coding, I took that up.
I have a few solidity tutorials if you would like to see them: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-solidity
I can recommend this in case you have at least minimum required basic coding language since this is an advanced platform.
Either way, you can give this a shot.