PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?

Unregistered
07-02-2004, 12:50 AM
I am having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with my hotmail account. For some reason, the formatting of the whole page is completely messed up. None of the button icons show up, no pictures (such as the msn logo) or anything will load. The rich text editor won't load either. I can receive messages but I can't send any. Everytime I click the send button an error box pops up reading:

A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 7*
Error: 'g_state.bgColor' is null or not an object

Any ideas on what could be the matter? I've done virus scans, and even cleaned up my whole computer with Spybot but nothing seems to be fixing it.

Thanks.

bULLETpROOF
07-02-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Unregistered
I am having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with my hotmail account. For some reason, the formatting of the whole page is completely messed up. None of the button icons show up, no pictures (such as the msn logo) or anything will load. The rich text editor won't load either. I can receive messages but I can't send any. Everytime I click the send button an error box pops up reading:

Do you wish to Debug?

Any ideas on what could be the matter? I've done virus scans, and even cleaned up my whole computer with Spybot but nothing seems to be fixing it.

Thanks.
If you done virusscan + cleaning + spybot and you still have this problem, well, try this last sOLUTION (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as*8-e.htm)

Tecolote Quetza
07-02-2004, 06:09 PM
As I can see thats a problem with your browser, if you are using Internet Explorer the wsocks files became shit. Try donwloading a new browser, I've used Opera, it works perfect to me. Or just try updating your IE.

Hopes this helps.

Tecolote Quetzal :cool:

Marinecat
07-03-2004, 12:49 PM
try using http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/download.html?http%*A//ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/0.*.*/FirefoxSetup-0.*.*.exe

try running adaware and spytbot after update

never use microsoft internet explore

on ie klik on tools/internet options/ and @advanced and programs and security make sure all are at default for touble shooting

try finding your temp files and manually cleaning all temp files,, dont worry if there temp files trust me you dont need them,,history too .... in the internet option there is a button to do this but i have found that it does not get all temp files

my path on xp is
easier to find if you enable the viewing of hidden folders
open a folder/tools/folderoptions/view ... there look for veiw hidden folders and klik on it

c/document and setting/my login/local settings..... there clean out all the temps

Originally posted by Unregistered

Do you wish to Debug?

Thanks.