PDA

View Full Version : D Word to Actual IP in (IRC)

Unregistered
09-25-2004, 01:05 AM
how can i convert the D Word IP to the normal IP address in the IRC?
*020B*F0.D***8440.A8F066E0 <<< if i convert this IP it gives me 4 IP address and none of those are the same with the actual IP address for example when i convert it, the result may be *02.*5*.*84.2* for first group, *20.250.42.45, for the second group and *2.2*.65 for the third group but the actual IP may be 6*.66.62.6*. can some one please tell me how can i convert the D Word IP to actual IP in IRC?

09-25-2004, 04:21 AM
this is the hash ip used my unreal IRCD, it's a combination ..it will take you hundreds of hours to decode the cloak Ip. i say forget it and move on.

supportcrew
10-03-2004, 05:42 AM
There are programs already, which can decode this hash to real ips in a second. With some exceptions, of course.

DATA
10-04-2004, 06:16 AM
Wonder what kind of hash algorithm they use?

Unregistered
10-04-2004, 09:54 AM
People! Help me! Where I can download that like programm?

supportcrew
10-04-2004, 01:52 PM
DATA, i don't know, but i think you may check it in the source code if you are interested.

Unregistered, I fear there are many difficulties with it.

Also, it is not possible to guess cloak keys in latest versions of unrealircd, so....

Unregistered
10-04-2004, 04:50 PM
supportcrew..there is a a hash decoder but only works for unrealircd 2.* not for the new unrealIRCD version. so youre giving us false info..you bastard :P

supportcrew
10-05-2004, 07:27 AM
There are hash decorders for versions upto *.2-latest betas.

As I already said it is not possible to guess cloak keys and to decode hash in the latest *.2.* version (and perhaps some pre-release betas).

Unregistered
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by supportcrew

As I already said it is not possible to guess cloak keys and to decode hash in the latest *.2.* version (and perhaps some pre-release betas).

There are programs already, which can decode this hash to real ips in a second. With some exceptions, of course.
Yes i know that already and i know how hard it is thats what i said from the first comment.

Unregistered says:
this is the hash ip used my unreal IRCD, it's a combination ..it will take you hundreds of hours to decode the cloak Ip. i say forget it and move on.
an now when people are asking for this code you're giving them this
answer.

As I already said it is not possible to guess cloak keys and to decode hash in the latest *.2.* version (and perhaps some pre-release betas) and i said from the beginning
Unregistered says:
this is the hash ip used my unreal IRCD, it's a combination ..it will take you hundreds of hours to decode the cloak Ip. i say forget it and move on. why bother keeping their hopes high, if youre only going back to what i've just said from beginning.? you've just wasted my time and their time. what kind of supportcrew are you?

supportcrew
10-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Sorry for that.

Unregistered
10-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Chiiiiill Winston, grab some rice cakes and relax a little bit guys ;)