PDA

View Full Version : I forgot my password and i have a windows xp how do i get in?

Unregistered
12-15-2004, 06:59 PM
plz help me.

I forgot my password and i have a windows xp how do i get in?

v8soul
12-16-2004, 12:37 PM
Ok, now that I've got both the IP address and the host name which are as follows...:

80.*8.*54.*46
catv-5062*a*2.catv.broadband.hu

...how can I get information about the subscriber? As far as I know if I get in touch with administrators of Chello/Broadban they not going to provide me this info. So what would you guys advice?

Thank, v8

N/A
01-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
plz help me.

if you have windows XP on your computer then you must have a recovery wizard i dont know how to do that but in my computer i turn it of and when it starts i press all the f keys and it starts may be you con try that.

Unregistered
01-10-2005, 08:59 PM
plz help me.

well, if you need a clue, i've got two halfs :). remember, this might not be a sollution!!
i've tested this with win2k pro:
boot from a win*5/*8/me bootable floppy disk or cd, then cd to
c:\windows\system*2\config
(assuming that your %systemdrive% is c, and the %systemroot% is windows) where you will find a file called SAM. i know for sure that *. if you delete or rename that file in win2k, at the first reboot, the system makes a new one, so practically you can login with user:"administrator" password:"" (blank).
=> if this fails, you will need to reinstall windows or another operating system.

2. try to replace SAM with the SAM from another winxp system, for which you know the administrator's password.
=> if this fails, you will need to reinstall windows or another operating system.

N/A
01-10-2005, 09:40 PM
if you press f6 or f8 i m not sure but one of it works, so it will ask you to start the windows in which mode you say you want to do it with safe mode or some thing with safe mode.

frenchie
01-15-2005, 07:47 AM
boot to dos

remove or rename the file named sam in ??(yourletter):\windows\system*2\config
reboot
so the door is now open and windows make a new sam file

i have tested it work very well

other way download the ultimate bootcd or hiren's bootcd

www.chasspass.com

syl

Unregistered
01-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Think carefully.

Only when the user lose his password to login, then how can he have access to his C:/windows/system*2/SAM

In some machines, renaming or deleting SAM can't be done.
The errors popped up like "IT IS BEING USED BY ANOTEHR PERSON OR PROGRAM"

satarul
01-23-2005, 01:17 AM
Think carefully.

Only when the user lose his password to login, then how can he have access to his C:/windows/system*2/SAM

In some machines, renaming or deleting SAM can't be done.
The errors popped up like "IT IS BEING USED BY ANOTEHR PERSON OR PROGRAM"

SAM stands for "security accounts manager". if you try to read, change, delete, copy, rename or do anything to that file from %systemroot%\system*2\config\ while logged onto that NT platform windows OS, then you'll get the "IT IS BEING USED BY ANOTEHR PERSON OR PROGRAM" error, whichever machine with NT technology based windows OS that might be. not just on some machines. that's because it is being used by security accounts manager service, which is started by default at startup. so, it is obviuos that you cannot change it or replace it from that windows installation. therefore, one does not need the password to login. furthermore, to change the file one MUST NOT login. though, going to %systemroot%\repair\ you find a copy of that SAM file, which is a backup for the inaccesible one created each time your system reboots. as administrator you have full control over this one. that, i hope, makes it clearer for you.
you will find a working sollution for the lost password problem here:
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Unregistered
02-13-2005, 08:41 PM
plz help me.

If you still can't get in, simply change the user password. Start up in safe mode with the command prompt. Type net user user_name new_password. It will then say command completed successfully. Good luck!

asdfghjkloo

Unregistered
02-20-2005, 04:19 PM
or you could just press f8 while starting windows (xp) and start in regular safe mode, go to control panel, account settings, and change the password there

Unregistered
02-21-2005, 01:00 PM
in order to change the password u need to know the password....and that is the problem...the password is unknown

jjacob
02-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Log in under Administrator account. Usually there is no password for that account. Once there you can change the password on the account you are having trouble with.

Unregistered
02-23-2005, 01:19 AM
plz help me.

i recomand u a program .. ERD Commander 200* .. :) trust me it works :L)

Unregistered
03-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I think that it would be a good idea to post a question asking for tips. And if you know any tips, please tell them. I mean computer tips. That will help many people. Thanks..

Unregistered
03-19-2005, 03:36 PM
if u forgot ur password for a account like the administrator go to www.xppasswordrecovery.co.uk and follow instructions and u will have the passwords

Unregistered
04-07-2005, 05:01 AM
xppasswordrecovery will cost you *****..sucks

Unregistered
04-08-2005, 03:52 PM
xppasswordrecovery will cost you *****..sucks

what kind of computer is it?

Unregistered
04-14-2005, 08:06 AM
i forgot my password for windows xp what should i do help

Sk8er
04-16-2005, 06:09 AM
you will find a working sollution for the lost password problem here:
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

It appears to work yeah, but the amount of damage it causes is unreal, It has a very bad habit of removing the account u edit, But leaving all the information in the SAM, So u cant re create that account, and u cant delete it properly after that.

Best solution to this problem is a program called CIACommander, Google it

Unregistered
05-05-2005, 06:51 PM
You can't edit or delete the SAM's account because it's locked while the Operating System is Running. Get a clue.

Unregistered
05-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Wow, come on guys. This is a simple one. Boot up in safe mode. Log in as the hidden Administrator. Change your password. Done.

samir
05-10-2005, 03:52 AM
plz help me.

I forgot my password and i have a windows xp how do i get in?[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
05-10-2005, 04:36 AM
Contact me at gmg_digital_since**@********** and I will tell you how to hack any OS password !

nkokhi
05-11-2005, 04:41 AM
Holla bra

You can download a bootable floppy disk maker that will change your password for Win XP and 2000.

Visit this sites. www.password-changer.com and www.cracks.am.

I hope all information will be usefull..

Drop me a message if u found usefull information.

nk0khi

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 12:47 PM
xppasswordrecovery you don't have to pay for - read the site carefully.

They want you to pay but it isn't needed - so don't

http://www.xppasswordrecovery.co.uk

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 10:16 AM
I wish I would have found this forum BEFORE I ended up reinstalling windows xp because I forgot my password as well!! I got so frustrated I reinstalled xp on my laptop and now I'm running two operating systems, I have to click on which one I want to run at the beginning everytime.....

Any idea if I can get rid of the old operating system without dammaging my computer???

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 08:41 AM
If you start up type f5 or f8 to boot in safemode, then go to dos and (if youre account name is administrator). Then type: Net user administrator *. the system will now ask for the new password for the user, this can be done to any account that runs on the system. To Check the user accounts installed on the sys, go to dos and type : net user . you will now see a list of accounts. to change them just swap the administator for another account name

Hope this will help.... If you still cant change it, well then just reinstal windows.

PS: Sorry for my shitty english

yours cincerely

LoL,

Unregistered
06-23-2005, 07:00 PM
plz help me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we must all point and laugh at his humiliation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pointing* hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Erian
06-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Only scripme , see reg-edit in your wxp, or format you computer.,,jajajajaja. :p

Rapt0r9
06-25-2005, 04:14 PM
plz help me.

Ok, I have had a similar problem, except it wasn't my computer, and I didn't know the password to being with ;) Anyway, what I ended up doing was creating a boot disk and starting the computer off of that. From there it is simple stupid to go through and edit the SAMs of the passwords. You can't recover the password, but you can make a new one. It is reccomended that you make the new password blank though. I have had problems with makeing new passwords, but like I said it wasn't my computer.

If this dosen't work or if you aren't a n00b to computers, you can try to use a Linux Boot disk. Personally I prefer P.H.L.A.K. It is very nonn00b friendly, but provides a numerous ammount of tools that you can use.

yaseer999
06-13-2006, 08:04 AM
It appears to work yeah, but the amount of damage it causes is unreal, It has a very bad habit of removing the account u edit, But leaving all the information in the SAM, So u cant re create that account, and u cant delete it properly after that.

Best solution to this problem is a program called CIACommander, Google it
This what I think too

footballboy720
06-17-2006, 06:38 AM
what you do is turn your comp off-->turn it on-->press F8 and keep pressing it from start up until u see a black screen with what says safe mode start windows normally,etc.-->press the down key on ur key***rd until you get to the one that says safe mode-->press enter and it will startup--> there will be * extra username called administrator--> click that --> go to start-->control panel-->usernames or whatever it's caled-->click onm ur username and change the pass without even knowing ur old one

I hope this hrlped

Dharmesh
07-20-2007, 06:39 AM
plz help me.

plz tell me now

how i can remove password admin and users both pwd i have to remove
plz
reply me

narendra
08-04-2007, 10:44 AM
i forgot my password for windows xp what should i do help.please help me

Moonbat
08-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Stop. Bumping. Up. Old. Threads.