PDA

View Full Version : after get ip address

Unregistered
01-13-2005, 03:31 AM
how do you hack after you get ip address? please help thanks in advanced

satarul
01-13-2005, 10:45 AM
yes, somebody pls teach us!

ps: make it as short as possible and no fancy computer-geeks language...

Unregistered
01-13-2005, 04:55 PM
id love to no how to do that but im not sure is exactly legal? i would like more info though.
Thanx

Unregistered
01-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Another lame "how to hack" question... :(
but since I'm pretty bored atm.. i'll give you a short explination:
You can't hack a pc just like that, you need too use exploits.
Famous exploits are: weak pwd's, lsass, rpc, sqlhello, webdav.
So if you realy interested in hacking boxes join the fxp scene.. from there you can learn hacking everthing you want!
You'll learn more about port-scanning, exploits, hacking, backdoors and eventually scripting your own exploits ;)

Kind regards & sorry for my poor English (I'm Ducth)

satarul
01-13-2005, 05:41 PM
ok, since this is becoming a seriously treated thread, i'm willing to share also lots of my experience with pc's. you shold be grateful for this!

==> this link (http://www.google.com) here clarifies a lot of the "how to hack" misteries.

SyntaXmasteR
01-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Hack... You use the term in a way that is too general - What are you trying to accomplish on the other persons computer?

Ex: Take control over his desktop, view his hard drive, drop files onto his computer...

Unregistered
01-13-2005, 10:19 PM
i would like to be able to do all of thoes, if u have that much time i would be pleased to hear them, but for starters the easiest one would be nice
thanks

SyntaXmasteR
01-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Easiest Newbie Kiddy Hacking 0.* -

I will break this down so simple that anyone can do this:

Sooo you get your friends ip: **2.*68.0.*

*st rule: He cannot have COX
2nd rule: He cannot have a firewall

open a command prompt window

Type Net view \\**2.*68.0.*

you will see all of his shared folders, documents, etc...

In the command prompt window type:

net use s: \\**2.*68.0.*\(NAME OF SHARED FOLDER GOES HERE)

It will say command completed succesfully

Open My computer

You will now see you have an S: Drive

Voila~

SyntaXmasteR
01-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Sorry i left a rule out:

*rd Rule: You cannot have Cox

Unregistered
01-14-2005, 03:24 PM
what happens if they have a firewall and they are behind a router?
thanks

SyntaXmasteR
01-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Download this tool, read everything about it and know it well...

http://foundstone.com/resources/assessment.htm

When you learn to use this tool you are getting out of the babysteps category i was trying to keep my directions in.

01-22-2005, 04:50 PM
I get stuck on hacking when you get to the Net view \\**2.*68.0.* i don't see a list of shared folders. it says under that command, the syntax of this command is
then what do i do

SyntaXmasteR
01-22-2005, 07:16 PM
It should not say that... Are you running an older version of windows? The command is "Net view \\(IPADDRESS)\" It works on windows 2000 and xp for sure.

Unregistered
01-22-2005, 11:46 PM
you cannot state a question like: "how do i hack an ip?" and expect to get a valid answer for that. you just cannot.
*. "an ip" means any ip. don't even dream about hacking any ip.
2. try starting with your own computer, search for vulnerabilities in your ***** installed OS. try hacking yourself by any means.
*. if you succeed, continue by updating your OS.
4. understand what a firewall is, install and run one. customize its settings for your needs.
by then, you will be becoming a hacker. if someone hacks you, generally he's better than you. try to change that! ;)

Unregistered
01-23-2005, 12:05 AM
the reason i think its not working is becase u need the computer name not the IP

01-23-2005, 03:11 AM
Windows Xp home edition
i follow instructions but it keeps asking for the syntax of the command

01-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Place where i get stuck - I don't get the list of shared folders
anybody know an IP without firewall etc i can practice on

SyntaXmasteR
01-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Never use the computer name - How much sence would it make for you to be able to type a computername and get onto someones computer. There are thousands of computers out there with the same name. There are 4228250625 combinations of IP adresses that can be allocated.

Practice on your own computer first-

In the command prompt type: ipconfig
After you see your own IP type: net view \\(YOUR IP)\

Spacing is important so make sure you type it in exactly.

SyntaXmasteR
01-23-2005, 09:55 AM
I have taken a screen shot of the commands completed in order of importance if anyone needs help - syntax******@hotmail.com

satarul
01-24-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by *2*456
Place where i get stuck - I don't get the list of shared folders
anybody know an IP without firewall etc i can practice on

this ip should work: *27.0.0.*

01-24-2005, 02:09 AM
*72.0.0.* - doesn't work
Do you think it may have something to do with a firewall
when i type in:
Net view \\*72.0.0.*
it says system error 5* has occured
the network path was not found
I have closed norton and windows firewall but that still doesn't solve it
any ideas
thanks

satarul
01-24-2005, 06:23 AM
that was *27.0.0.* (the loopback address) with the associated hostname localhost. that ip is you, whoever you are, wherever you are. try "ping localhost" and "ping -a *27.0.0.*". see what happens.
and to make the hacking work (if for whatever reason it would not) type these commands in your command prompt:

net user guest /active:yes
net start server
net share hdd$=c:\
net use m: \\*27.0.0.*\hdd$

you'll notice drive m: has appeared when you'll browse your computer. that m: drive is in fact your c: partition, shared using "net share" command and mapped using the "net use" command. "net start" is used to start services on your computer. "server" service allows you to share files and folders with other computers in your local area network. "net user guest /active:yes" is to enable user guest which by default is disabled in windows xp/2000 and which is granted anonymous logon to any shares in your network that allow this type of logon.
did it work? congratulations, you just hacked your first computer - your computer, so don't start deleting files ;)

Unregistered
01-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by SyntaX******
There are 4228250625 combinations of IP adresses that can be allocated.

correction
FFFFFFFFh --> 42*4*672*5 locations + * to include the 00 00 00 00

SyntaXmasteR
01-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Thanks for correcting me. I completely forgot about the Zerosss! I was using 255.255.255.255 forgetting that there were 256 numbers for each. So 256^4= 42*4*672*6

Unregistered
02-05-2005, 03:55 PM
well how do u open someone elses disk tray like make it open and close right in front of there eyes that would be funny

Unregistered
02-17-2005, 09:06 PM
whenever i do any command i nthe command prompt i just get the same message sanying its not reconizable and all this other bull shit please help

Unregistered
02-17-2005, 11:46 PM
is there a link that just sends the persons ip to my email????

SyntaXmasteR
02-18-2005, 02:55 PM
<?php
$domain = GetHostByName($REMOTE_ADDR);

$message =
"$domain" . "\n\n" .

mail( "syntax******@hotmail.com", "IP Address!", $message, "From: YourServer");
?>

Unregistered
02-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by SyntaX******
<?php
$domain = GetHostByName($REMOTE_ADDR);

$message =
"$domain" . "\n\n" .

mail( "syntax******@hotmail.com", "IP Address!", $message, "From: YourServer");
?>
what's that shit man?

SyntaXmasteR
02-18-2005, 05:44 PM
is there a link that just sends the persons ip to my email????

There you go....

When the person goes to your website you will be emailed their IP adress. You do have to have PHP installed of corse.

ABHIS
02-19-2005, 04:42 AM
In case you run the http server from your own host, you DO NOT need any additional script.
*00% of all http server provide a log file containing (at least)
IP/address - date of connection - visited pages/files.

In case your server is hosted "outside", meaning that you do not control the server resources where your html pages are located
then you need to use a perl or php script (perl obviously is much powerful). BUT most of all, and here's the trap, you need a mail server to send emails.
Now the question is, how can you run an email server on a remote server that you do not control its resources.??

ABHIS
02-19-2005, 04:46 AM
sorry, about this mistake,
in fact read an email client NOT an email server.
but the problem is still the same for you.
my attention was on a different point, elsewhere..

Unregistered
02-19-2005, 07:42 PM
i have my friends ip addy and have determined an open port. hes behind a router w zone alarm. i wondering now how i can gain access to the pc. net view command does not work and is giving me an error. any help?

Unregistered
02-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi
I have found A way to gain access to peoples computers. Serious. Read on.

I don't think it matters if they have a firewall.

2 Programs you need:
A Remote Connection Software.
I s***est "RealVNC".
RealVNC comes with a server and a viewer.
When you install yours install just the viewer.
To connect to someones computer they need to have RealVNC server. By default the server open port 5*00 on the computer.
Someone new to computer wouldn't know how to keep you out of their system.
If you know someone who has RealVNC server and know their IP address. Load up the VNC Viewer and enter their IP address in the box. And your connected.

If you want to hack anyone for the fun of it you need a IP and Port scanner.
I s***est Angry IP scanner.
Once download go to the options and select it o show only IP's with open ports. Then in the select port box set it to 5*00.
Your Ip Scanner is now setup. Enter a range of IP addresses and then click on scan. When you find IP's with the port 5*00 open Angry IP Scanner will list them. Copy the IP address in to VNC Viewer and click on Connect.

Please note most people password protect connections to their computer. I don't know how to break this yet. If it is password protected click on cancel and try another IP.

Also the softwares mentioned can be searched in google.

Another Please Note This information is for educational purposes and I will not be held responsible for the consequences you may have to face.

Unregistered
07-16-2005, 02:29 PM
I don't get a name of their shared folder after i type net view\\ipadress, i jsut get this:
accounts : computer : Config : File : Group
and so on like that!

Unregistered
07-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi
Can some one tell me please if is posible to hack my pc when play game on line?

Is it posible to use game server to hack ppl?

My son always play comand and conquer generals and he gets hes ip drop or firewall wornings on the midle of game.

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 01:13 PM
how do i hack ip and put a keylogger on their comp then be able to check it =\

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 01:14 PM
how do i get into their comp and see what they have typed i need to get someones password to somthing