PDA

View Full Version : How To

talence
02-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Is there anyone? can anyone tell me how to make a ddos attact? is there any program to do so? can anyone tell me in details?

Unregistered
02-19-2005, 02:27 PM
That is the most ridiculous request I have ever heard of.

From whatis.com
On the Internet, a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is one in which a multitude of compromised systems attack a single target, thereby causing denial of service for users of the targeted system. The flood of incoming messages to the target system essentially forces it to shut down, thereby denying service to the system to legitimate users.
A hacker (or, if you prefer, cracker) begins a DDoS attack by exploiting a vulnerability in one computer system and making it the DDoS "******." It is from the ****** system that the intruder identifies and communicates with other systems that can be compromised. The intruder loads cracking tools available on the Internet on multiple -- sometimes thousands of -- compromised systems. With a single command, the intruder instructs the controlled machines to launch one of many flood attacks against a specified target. The inundation of packets to the target causes a denial of service.

That would basically require you to infect hundreds to thousands of badly protected pc's with a prgoram by your own design to hit your targeted website.

Good Luck