PDA

View Full Version : i need help

christian
02-27-2005, 01:49 PM
pls do any body know how i can change my ip address given to me by my isp that will still allow me to be conected to the internet.
my email is christ4passion@**********

Unregistered
02-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by christian
pls do any body know how i can change my ip address given to me by my isp that will still allow me to be conected to the internet.
my email is christ4passion@**********
to change your IP to any other value it is very simple; Open a program called Ipdeamon*2 and connect to a second program called Ipchanger.
when the connection is established type 66.*.*.2 /zz /ch /00 /255 -tcpip -server
this will prompt to anew window, now enter the name of a third program called proxyspoox and type 66.*.2.* /yy /ch /255 /225 -udp -client
now that the refereshing is launched disconnect your current internet connection then reconnect after * min.
Now you need a 4th program called TweakIPwin that you need to run a service.
once all this is done. you can launch a 5th program called winsock4tcp and enter any IP of your choice.
that was very clear, simple, yet very efficient.
hope it helps
theodor

drummerdude
03-26-2005, 12:21 AM
do you open programs using command prompt? or the internet....or niether... :confused:

Unregistered
03-29-2005, 11:17 PM
No Download them

Unregistered
05-09-2005, 08:39 PM
I need to know where i can find those programs:Ipdeamon*2, IpChanger, Proxyspoox, TweakIpwin and Winsock4tcp.Please somebody help me! My e-mail adress is " marko_rms@********** "

Darkenlight
05-10-2005, 07:10 PM
You guys are doing stuff thats so complicated. If you ahve dynamic IP, all you have to do is turn your router off overnight; some* will take your ip address, and when u reconect, you will be assigned a new one.

Joeychingas
05-27-2005, 04:44 PM
You guys are doing stuff thats so complicated. If you ahve dynamic IP, all you have to do is turn your router off overnight; some* will take your ip address, and when u reconect, you will be assigned a new one.

not even hard to do ? you've been smoking some heavy shit to not understand that lol