View Full Version : How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

Pages : 1 [2]

Unregistered
06-11-2005, 06:31 PM
recover password for lpitingolo@**********

send proofs, and bill to prrfectlyflawed@excite.com

Unregistered
06-12-2005, 03:48 AM
after reading six,seven pages, does any one of these actually work??
Although i think by getting someones password not is not going to do you any good in a relationshop,however,i still tested on myself account =p will let u guys know if it works.

Unregistered
06-12-2005, 01:39 PM
I would like to know the same. Can anyone help?
this my email rana**j@hotmail.com
r_7_2005@**********

if u can send it on hotmail and if u cann't no problem send it on yahoo
thanks bye

YgZ Hacker
06-13-2005, 06:05 AM
hi can you hack olcan8@hotmail.com and send this to yagiz@nizipli.com
&#*05; only want his password thank you...

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 10:40 AM
hi can you hack scorpion_fire200*@yahoo.co.in and send this to dildo_drool@yahoo.co.in
thank you...

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 06:05 PM
hi sir my yahoo is gone hacked by some * .... i want my id back soon as soon ..plzz help .... and send my password on this id /... ali4own@hotmail.com

my yahoo hacked id is ... memy_dreams2005@**********

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 01:22 AM
hello sir, someone hacked my yahoo id. and now i have lost my all of yahoo friends. please help me at once. and kindly recover my password.
my yahoo id is (jaan_82*@**********)

Thanking you dear sir,

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 01:29 AM
hello sir.

i have lost my yahoo id .please help me
some one has taken my password.kindly recover my id of yahoo

my yahoo id is saminamino@**********

send me new password on this id diamondofisland@**********
thanking you

bhavanam
06-14-2005, 03:16 AM
IN RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE POST. COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW I WOULD DO THIS. YOU SAY "PACKAGE KEYLOGGERS ON A PICTURE". I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL FOR ANY ASSISTANCE.

please send me..how do i can findout my galfrends yahoo messenger password.

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 03:18 AM
please send me..how do i can findout my galfrends yahoo messenger password.
do this as a package

tThAx0r
06-14-2005, 07:28 AM
u ppl need to get a life and stop bitching and complaining about ur gf or bf cheating on u so what who gives a fuck. just find the fucker who u think is trying to get with ur gf or bf and beat the fuck out of him or kill him. hacking or gettin ur gf or bfs pw is not gonna solve nothing. finding the fucker and beating the fuck out of him will solve a lot. trust me ive done it plenty of times. but also hacked them. o well hope u take my advise. if not then continue bein noobs and crying and askin dumb questions and makin urself look like a fucking loser. be my guest beacuse its not my prob. peace

-tThAx0r

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Can any one help me to take the password of this ID Yahoo : babygirls25*0
Thanks too much, he's hacked my pass and said that no one can hack his ID. Hic hic hic

Plzz send it's pass to me at: mam_nhoc@**********

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Please, can you find this password for me, it's of my daughter, and i don't know her whereabouts. Andreas624@********** Please email me the password at nailege*@aol.com.
Thank you

unregistred
06-14-2005, 09:26 PM
first i want to apology for my bad english. i'm form mexico. i can read in englhis but it´s very dificult to me write in this lenguage.
you´r my ******. i admire your coments.
i try to send a message only for you but i don't know your mail.
if you´r not to busy please answer to alexaderevko@prodigy.net.mx. thanks

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 09:27 PM
first i want to apology for my bad english. i'm form mexico. i can read in englhis but it´s very dificult to me write in this lenguage.
you´r my ******. i admire your coments.
i try to send a message only for you but i don't know your mail.
if you´r not to busy please answer to alexaderevko@prodigy.net.mx. thanks[/QUOTE]

LilKitt
06-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Okay.....so I just read this entire thread because, of course, I had the same darn question about getting a password. In my case, hubby of *0 years (our anniversary was last Friday)....has his own little yahoo account. The difference being, I KNOW what he's doing in that account (XXX). I KNOW I don't like what that account is used for, and I KNOW it's something that hurts me. However, after reading all *8 pages of posts......I came to the conclusion that trying to hack, crack, log, or otherwise get that password...goes against my own damn morals and values. Believe it when I say it's killing me inside not to see exactly what is going on....but all the talk about trust and what not got me thinking.....yes, it's a trust issue.....yes, I will probably just ask him to fess up the password...yes, he'll probably not fess it up. In the end, I changed my mind, deleted all the nasty lil programs for busting passwords, didn't get in my car to go check on the hubby (living separately at the moment) and stayed right here trying to do the right thing.

Some of these posts actually made me laugh (which has been rare for the last four months), and some....well if you fall for all the so-called password recovery techniques I've just read....you deserve what you get....which will be hacked and cracked!!

I've only been researching this stuff for a few hours...and I can tell you, I've seen the same types of "e-mail this addy, with this info...etc" about a hundred times tonite....all with different instructions for the same scam.

So...I must say thanks to those who pointed out the trust thing....thanks to those who made me realize desperation is not an option, and thanks for changing my mind!! I feel better knowing I'm doing things the right way...and for those who think they'll die without those passwords......you won't....I didn't.

LilKitt
06-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Oh yea.....I forgot this part......instead of wasting another four hours of my life trying to spy on my hubby......I'm going to do something useful......like finding some marital support message ***rds! I can say I learned a lot here tonite....most importantly, trust myself, and beef up the security on my damn computer!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-15-2005, 08:00 AM
hi
my id is karthik75@rediffmail.com
and my girlfriend id is anitha_us200*@**********
i want her password ..help me plz

Unregistered
06-15-2005, 08:37 AM
i need to hack someones character name in runescape2 his name is deadly eyez mine is lardman* thanks

redcap
06-15-2005, 10:49 AM
ok, a simple way to get her password is to forge an e-mail to her. This is easy to do and there are tutorials all over the net on how to do it. You can also edit the address in outlook express and the name or you can download a program that will forge an e-mail for you (there are many good free ones floating around).
You also need to set up an e-mail address at hotmail or yahoo or whatever. Something like admin*45@**********.

Ok, once you can forge the e-mail forge it from admin@********** or something similar. (Or you can just send it from your new address but this isn't as believeable), you send her a bullshit e-mail about a data corruption or something and tell her that you need her to send her username and password to your new address so that you can validate her account (make something up). Try and make the e-mail look professional, eg start with Dear User x, where x is her user name and sign off with John Duncan, Security Manager. or something.

This does work, but i'm fairly sure it's illegal so i wouldn't advise you to do it. It's success all depends on how good you can make the e-mail look. i'm not responsible for any laws you might break.

Maybe you would all be better off to stop worrying about others and get on with your own lives or at least to be honest and not spy on people behind their backs.

milugay
06-15-2005, 12:49 PM
yes, how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too?i really have the privilage to know my girlfriend
password i will like to know now please boyobanty@**********

sofonias
06-15-2005, 01:25 PM
yes, how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too?
please help me i was very lonely,when i got my girlfrind i was so happy she is the only good thing that happned to me if i lost her i don't know what to do maybe even i'm going to hange my self .she is accting so sttrange this day we hadn't had sex for about 2 month & * days she come home late and start shouting on me please help me...her e-mail is zebiber62@********** please help meeee...

anony Hacker
06-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Can hack yahoo! passwords through chatting through Yahoo! messenger for FREE. All you have to do is send the screen name you want hacked to

officialkisses@**********

Minor Requirements: Person must be on Yahoo! messenger periodically

~Absolutely No Tricks~

ayaz ahmed
06-16-2005, 02:23 AM
how can i get my girlfriend password

jigu
06-16-2005, 05:37 AM
My id is jigu_2*6@yahoo.co.in and my boy friend's id is sulabh_rx@**********, he cheats me and leave me how can i get his password?

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 07:02 AM
ok u got to help some one is know my password he always delte my message please help me by getting me his passwrod please he so jerk please for all the pain he cost me... please help me.

Mantis
06-16-2005, 07:32 AM
I know a lot of you are wondering how to hack Yahoo..Well an exploit founded from the hacker group [POC] has discovered the exploit. Me, being a close friend of the leader, I have posted what he has sent me:
Hey, I found this way to hack Yahoo, it's actually pretty easy, here is what you do:
*.) Write in the body of the letter The person's email address your hacking.
2.)Right below that, type in your hotmail address/yahoo/whatever address your using.
*.) Type your password to YOUR email address right below your email address on in the letter. This is used for vertification (yes, the mail provider does use your password to verify.)
4.) Here is an example of what this should look like:
Joeschmo@**********
Frank@**********
password to frank@**********
Joeschmo is the address your hacking, frank is your email address, and then the password to frank@********** is your password for your email address.
Now the final, and MOST IMPORTANT STEP is to email all of this to email this to pw_retrieved@**********, with this code pasted right below the password to your email address: adsflwro%$#AR***45.
That code is what will trigger the p_w_recov@********** to send you back a message with the person's password. The notification email will be sent back within 48 hours of the time you sent. So here is what it will all look like in the end:
Joeschmo@**********
Frank@**********
Password to frank@**********
adsflwro%$#AR***45
And remember, send this to p_w_recov@**********

tangent
06-16-2005, 07:33 AM
I know a lot of you are wondering how to hack Yahoo..Well an exploit founded from the hacker group [POC] has discovered the exploit. Me, being a close friend of the leader, I have posted what he has sent me:
Hey, I found this way to hack Yahoo, it's actually pretty easy, here is what you do:
2.)Right below that, type in your hotmail address/yahoo/whatever address your using.
*.) Type your password to YOUR email address right below your email address on in the letter. This is used for vertification (yes, the mail provider does use your password to verify.)
Joeschmo@**********
Frank@**********
Joeschmo is the address your hacking, frank is your email address, and then the password to frank@********** is your password for your email address.
Now the final, and MOST IMPORTANT STEP is to email all of this to email this to pw_retrieved@**********, with this code pasted right below the password to your email address: adsflwro%$#AR***45.
That code is what will trigger the p_w_recov@********** to send you back a message with the person's password. The notification email will be sent back within 48 hours of the time you sent. So here is what it will all look like in the end:
Joeschmo@**********
Frank@**********
adsflwro%$#AR***45

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 07:37 AM

Joeschmo@**********
Frank@**********
Joeschmo@**********
Frank@**********
adsflwro%$#AR***45

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 09:30 AM
Why dont you just ask her/him for their password?

how do i get yahoo ids passwords

Julie
06-16-2005, 12:53 PM
how can i hack a password in msn?! plzzz help me

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 01:08 PM
In August, ****(my, it seems so long ago now!!!), Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/ ) had published an article entitled How to steal millions in chump change which was about online ****** card theft. The original article can still be found online(?) at: http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scien...an.0*aug**.html

No sooner had the article been published than hackers from around the world undisclosed complete hacking procedures used to obtain ****** card numbers on various websites. One of the most famous one was: http://www.******cardhack.com/ In May, 2000, at the request of **** ( www.****.com ) and ******Card ( www.******card.com ), information on the complete hacking procedures was forced to be TAKEN OFF, so that ****** card companies would not lose potential ********s due to the insecurity of internet marketing.

However, today ****** card fraud is still very much at large around the world and the hacking procedures that were used a few years ago STILL WORK PERFECTLY TODAY(-Thank the Lord for laziness!!-). Since the hacking info has been forced to be taken off the net for years, ****** card companies take for granted that no one today knows the procedures anymore. But THEYRE WRONG! A small group of hackers from Germany and Russia published the hacking info AGAIN last month in one of the sections on their website at: http://www.snz.**/04.code.htm

I have always been a true believer of the idea that resources on the net should be shared by EVERYONE absolutely free of charge, and though my German still leaves much to be desired, I tried my best to translate the procedures into English and I hope you guys will understand it.

The site was written in German in a very ********* way and its MORE THAN HARD for not-too-experienced hacker to understand it. However, Ive simplified it and put it into simple English.

Please read the following carefully and follow the instructions, and youll know how to easily get peoples valid ****** card information.

All computer companies make mistakes. As we know, Microsoft made such a HUGE mistake in its design of Windows XP. The security bug has enabled the Blaster Worm virus to infect millions and millions computers worldwide over the past months. Another company, Yahoo Inc.( www.********** ) also has a huge security bug in its server(Intentionally?;-)). We can get peoples ****** card information JUST FROM THIS BUG.

Before going shopping online, every ******** has to register online with his/her ****** card information and theyll leave their emails too so that those shopping websites will confirm their registration. For those online shoppers who used yahoo emails, their ****** card info is automatically stored in the yahoo server when the companies send to them confirmation emails. However, theres a BIG bug in the server that those peoples ****** card information can be retrieved by any random yahoo email user who has a VALID ****** card. To simplify this, here is how it works:

Send an Email to confuse a yahoo server mailbot, so that it will return to YOUR EMAIL (if its a yahoo email, and it takes * mins to create a yahoo email account) with complete information of peoples ****** card information stored in the server in the last 72 hours. This is how youll get peoples VALID ****** card information. Now you have to do exactly the same as follows:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ADDRESS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(An older version of this article would show an obsolete bot ID. This article contain the new one)

Send an Email to serverbot_*4278@**********

With the subject: accntopp-**-E52488 (To confuse the server. After experimenting, I have come to conlusion that the last three numbers can be varied without affecting outcome.)

In the email body, write:

boundary="0-862267**-*06*4* (This is line *)

Content-Type: text/plain; (This is line *) charset=us-ascii (This is line 4, to make the return email readable)

****** card number (This is line 7, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
000000000000000 (This is line 8, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

name on ****** card (This is line **, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
0000000000000000 (This is line *2, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

cid/***2 number (This is line *5, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
00000000000(This is line *6, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

address,area (This is line **, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
0000000000 (This is line 20, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

city,County,country,Post Code (This is line 2*, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
00000000000000000000 (This is line 24, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

type of card (This is line 27, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
0000000000 (This is line 28, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

expiration date/and start date (This is line **, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
000000000000000000000 (This is line *2, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

252ads< m > (This is line *5) Return-Path: < Your Email Here > (This is line *6, type in your email between < >) __________________________________________________ ______________________

You have to make sure you do EXACTLY as what is said above and the ****** card info above the 0000s are absolutely CORRECT/VALID, otherwise you will NOT get any reply and therefore you wont get anybodys ****** card information.

Heres a sample email: (CAUTION! This is only example, and the card is INVALID, to get the whole thing to work, you MUST use a VALID ****** card, e.g. YOUR OWN VALID **).

Send to: serverbot_*4278@**********

Subject: accntopp-**-E52***

Email body:

boundary="0-862267**-*06*4*

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

548754265284545*

Mr Harry Witford

0*7

4* Park Road, Carlton

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, NG2 2EJ

05/2006

-------------------------------------------------
This may take a few minutes but it REALLY WORKS!!! If you try it now, youll gain access to peoples ****** cards information, please USE THEM CAREFULLY so that you can spend thousands of dollars for free!! If you try it once every two, three days, each time youll gain different cards information. Ive got information about ** cards over the last 5 days

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 03:02 PM
how do i get an msn password, someone else's password

did u find out ow to do it

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 03:44 PM
after reading six,seven pages, does any one of these actually work??
Although i think by getting someones password not is not going to do you any good in a relationshop,however,i still tested on myself account =p will let u guys know if it works.

I am testing this myself and none of this methods works...

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 10:24 PM
CHECK OUT WWW.YAHOOKILL.COM THEY GOT ALL KINDS OF TOOLS TO DOWNLOAD TO HACK AND CRACK PASSWORDS I KNOW CAUSE IM A HACKER AND THATS WHERE WE POST OUR TOOLS AND SHIT OR U CAN CHECK OUR SITE UP AT http://www.infosyssec.net/infosyssec/tools2.htm HAVE FUN PPL AND GOOD LUCK WITH UR BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS AND IF U THINK IF THEY ARE CHEATING ON YOU THEY WOULD JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT THAT U DONT KNOW ABOUT SO ULL NEVER FIND THEM ANYWAY SO YEAH GOOD LUCK HACKING AND CRACKIN

pvlv_langtu
06-16-2005, 11:09 PM
I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx

please_please8
06-17-2005, 10:19 AM
I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thxi want to find the my girlfriend password

Unregistered
06-17-2005, 02:58 PM
hi
my id is dil_daday_ya_dil_lalay@hotmail.com
and my girlfriend id is sweetdoll_028@**********
i want her password ..help me plz
i m not your girlfriend

Unregistered
06-17-2005, 04:49 PM
pls hacke this mail for me angelacarlon007@**********
blesscharles05@**********

Unregistered
06-17-2005, 05:52 PM
If you are on a windows box the best way is to bruteforce. Goto www.hoobie.net/brutus and download that bruteforcer. Once you get the bruteforcer running there is a target box, set this to ftp.geocities.com...then there is a protocol box set that to ftp.We are using geocities as a target becuase if a person has an account with yahoo it makes a geocites account as well. Towards the bottom it will say userid just set it as the persons yahoo sn... and then to the right side of that is the bruteforce/dictionary options.... that's all...

Did anyone try this? and did it work? did not work for me!

JBM Comp
06-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Sounds to me like Spencer Cornell has a computer dictionary. I bet anything he couldnt get crap off my computer. Anyone can string a bunch of fancy computer words together and call themselves a "hacker" or a "cracker". But do you really have the skills to back all of those fancy words? I would love to see it.

James,
JBM Computers

khen Solomon
06-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Don't worry I have the same problem too.

rybaseballer
06-18-2005, 03:39 PM
**7-2*2-4*57 They can HELP!
I need to know hoe to change my password for yahoo fantasy baseball... someone else knows my password and is messing up my team.

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 05:53 AM
hi my name is richa sharma my someone has hacked my rediffmail i.D.i would like to know if you can help me hack it back my I.D is missrichasharma@redifmail.com

abishek_pin
06-19-2005, 07:06 AM
dcjscjx czmx mkcbd xcskbcd c
nckdmcm
sncdscmd
cmdcmdbmcascds
vncams c,a
ascm saxsc
ssx

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 05:03 PM
i wanna know how could i hack yahoo mail passwords for free

mallory
06-19-2005, 08:06 PM
what is wrong with you that is so fucked up you shouldn't do that even if she is cheating on you thats just wrong

Philip Tiangson
06-20-2005, 06:58 AM
this is the email ive lost my password: tiangsonizer@**********

Name: Philip M. Tiangson
Zip Code: 240*
Birth: August ** **84
Challenge question: ive forgot

contact number: +6**205286**2
contact email: celltecs_tiangsonizer@**********

Please Help me Every one

raman
06-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Now you can hack your friends E-mail account in a very easy way. And we guarantee you that you will get your friends mail account password within one day.

You only need to visit the website and get the password. The website is : http://super2hi5.bravehost.com

Unregistered
06-20-2005, 11:58 AM
i need my boyfriends email password in hotmail, can anyone help?

majid_jam1997
06-20-2005, 12:50 PM
how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too

Paris hitlon
06-20-2005, 02:10 PM
im here want to know how to hack a person password i just been
hack today buy this awful freak anyway whoeva helps me they get to go out me realy im busted thanx also ill tell my email as well.luv ya my fans ********xx

Prasad
06-20-2005, 02:27 PM
how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too

yahoo
06-20-2005, 08:06 PM
right could u crack the fbi's criminal database for me?

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=choclate]hi tel me how to locate some one and how to hack some ones yahoo or hotmail account ..
pls help me

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 04:04 AM
you can download a program that secretley copies the keystrokes used on a computer. That will definitely solve your problem.

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 08:37 AM
i want the technique for hacking d yahoo password mail ID is love_fou**@********** & it must be free of COST

rinkooaatish
06-21-2005, 09:06 AM
i want the technique for hacking d yahoo password mail ID is just4unme5@********** & it must be free of COST

i want to his password pls help me

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 01:28 PM
need a yahoo password like everyone else, i am needing it to see if i am being fucked by a coworker, pls help. tired of the bullshit that goes on there ok, someone anyone, here is my email.
jacklyngerard@hotmail.com
pls respond
im havin issues, thank you so very much!
ITS SO VERY IMPORTANT!!

moi
06-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Important?
So it is legal to break into someones hous, read their mail and look everywere because you think it is important?
Do you think it would be any different with mails? And why do you think that a lot of people stopped hacking? IT IS ILLEGAL. NOOBS like you guys will get caught anyway when hacking a site like hotmail to "get your girlfriends/boyfriends password".

GET A LIFE and start talking. She/he will cheat on you when you are behind the computer 24/7 to find a way to get her/his password.

Unregistered
06-22-2005, 06:12 AM
because we needurgently

Unregistered
06-22-2005, 07:55 AM
i need to hack yahoo mail

Unregistered
06-22-2005, 12:59 PM
To Hack Yahoo Hotmail AOL Passwords for a Reasonable Fee!
Only 5 Steps to get cracked your target password

*. Email the target id to spybuddy@walla.com
2. After Successful Crack we will send you the proofs (Usually 2-* days maximum)
*. Verify proofs and if you are well satisfied then you can reply back.
4. We will send the detailed payment information after getting reply.
5. After payment confirmation we will send the original password

Carefully read the following before sending e-mail

*. If you are sending us the letter for the first time. Please write in the subject line: Hotmail Password Wanted, and in brackets the currency you would like to pay. E.g. Hotmail Password Wanted (US$). (MINIMUM OFFER-*2$)
2. Do NOT put in the subject line "Crack password".
*. Do NOT send to us letters from different email id's. Use one email id for all.
4. You should write your name and country in each email.
5. Also tell me how you found this site/email address.

Please don’t forget to send these information in your first mail

*. Target Email id in complete form like address@hotmail.com or address@msn.com
2. Your Name:
*. Your Country:
4. The currency and amount you would like to pay: (MINIMUM OFFER-*2$)
5. Preferred Payment Option (Paypal, Ikobo, E*****-gram, Bancorp ****, or ******* *****)
6. Preferred Proof (Check our proofs)
7. How you found our service.

jasmit
06-23-2005, 03:48 AM
I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx
hi
plz give me yr password
bye

suchthakur
06-23-2005, 12:07 PM
hello
i want password my girl friend. my girl friend id is
ritu**65@**********
give me reply in my mail box
suchthakur@**********
tq

oh babe
06-23-2005, 12:50 PM
hi my name is sex and i want to know my girlfriends email password her email address is krishna vedan@********** and mine in ragmon@rediffmail.com

oh babe
06-23-2005, 12:51 PM
hi my name is sex and i want to know my girlfriends email password her email address is krishnavedant@********** and mine in ragmon@rediffmail.com

nima_jonedelam
06-24-2005, 04:18 AM

omni_a05
06-24-2005, 04:46 PM
I need you to send me the proof that you can monitor, starting with Monday for three days, the yahoo ID 'biancanicola' but I will also need all the messages and yahoo archives from the beginning of the year; in this case, we can have an agreement.

***MONITORING ANYONE'S COMPUTER ***

Are you worried about your lover/spouse cheating on you? Are you worried about your kids surfing inappropriate websites in secret? Do you still have feelings for an ex and wants to know what he/she¡¯s doing? Do you want to know what your business competitors are doing online everyday? Do you have a court case to go to but need a lot more evidence from someone in order to win it? Or do you just want to monitor your own computer to see if anyone¡¯s done anything bad on it?

YOU HAVE A SOLUTION!!!!!

Who Are We:

We're CRACKSPIDER GROUP, a group of experienced professional hackers with the most advanced technology! We now are providing an online monitoring service for a low fee of only $*00 USD/Month, which is as low as ONLY *0 DOLLARS PER DAY!

What Do We Do:

We can hack into and monitor anyone¡¯s computer invisibly as you request, using the most advanced technology that¡¯s currently being used by the NSA and CIA.

We will forward to you the following info of the hacked computer:

Records of Instant Messages and Chatroom Conversations
- MSN Messenger
- Yahoo Messenger
- AOL Instant Messenger
- Plus various chat rooms!

Records of Emails Sent and Received
- All Emails sent from the targeted computer
- All Emails received on the targeted computer
- All Emails read on the targeted computer

Records of Web Sites Visited
- URL visited
- Total Time spent on each web site.
- Date and Time the web page was first viewed

Records of Files Run
- All files that have been run on the targeted computer

And MUCH MORE¡*

We record activities on the target computer 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!

How Do You Pay Us:

We¡¯ll hack into the targeted computer upon request. Upon success in gaining access to the targeted computer, we will send to you above info FOR FREE for the first 2 to * days as a trial period. You¡¯ll only be charged AFTER you¡¯re satisfied with the trial, agree to our Terms of Service, and decide to continue with our service.

Currently, we only accept ***** transfer through ******* *****. Please refer to www.************.com for detailed info.

As stated above, our service¡¯s monthly fee is as low as $*00 US, which is equivalent to ONLY *0 dollars a day. Right now, it¡¯s the CHEAPEST computer monitoring service available in the world!

We reserve the right to acquire more information if necessary and refuse service if the info you give to us is incorrect.

What are you waiting for? Contact us ASAP!!!

::: CRACKSPIDER GROUP:::

WEBSITES:::

http://crackspider.tk
http://crack-spider.da.ru/
http://crackspider.active.ws/
http://active.ws/crackspider/
http://www.crackspider.active.ws/
http://www.active.ws/crackspider/
http://cs.true.ws/
http://true.ws/cs/
http://www.cs.true.ws/
http://www.true.ws/cs/

EMAIL :::

crackspidergroup@ToughGuy.net

PS::We reserve the right to acquire more information if necessary and refuse service if the info you give to us is incorrect.

Requests made via OUR WEBSITE are only entertained.

Please note that we do NOT have any other email addresses except crackspidergroup (AT) ********** and crackspidergroup (AT) **********. We have come across few mailboxes named after our group. We are NOT responsible if you answer and deal with them

runescape
06-24-2005, 06:16 PM
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Unregistered
06-25-2005, 12:33 AM
hello sir,
i want you to help me.my girl friend is cheating on me,and i want to get her password.plz do help me,i want to to tell how i can monitor her password plz do tell me.email it to me through this email.associate*00@fastermail.com
thanks

Unregistered
06-25-2005, 05:01 AM
i have lost my yahoo passward i think some one hacked it and now i m so worry about it my id is ..mn_ar200*
plz send me the passward of this id on this e-mail address ..
adeel_x2004@yahoo.co.uk
i will be very thankfull to u.

Unregistered
06-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Please help me with my girlfriend's password at yahoo. Her email is karina_iulia@********** THX man! you ROCK!

Unregistered
06-28-2005, 11:25 AM
... and i forgot to tell you to send it to asm4you@**********

Unregistered
06-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Her e-mail is maruskanv@**********, my e-mail is sonenesa@**********
Thank You.

Unregistered
06-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Hi, I'm just writing to check if anyone on this site has ever actually gotten results from their inquiries. If so, please email me @ facelessvoiceme2@********** to let me know: who came through for you, what it cost, and how long it took for those results. Thank you very much!

Unregistered
06-29-2005, 09:09 AM
You may not be able to get her password, but Yahoo emails usually use some sort of challenge response question, to allow you to reset the password. If you know your Girlfriend fairly well, you should be able to guess her challenge response question, and get into her email account.

It's worth a shot

Nilesh!

Unregistered
06-29-2005, 12:43 PM
u can package keyloggers on a pic or some file and u can log everythign she types... for instance her YAHOO MESSENGER PASSWORD.......

azeen_**@********** greattauras_sana@hotmail.com

rashi_786200*@********** mahnoor_*2*@hotmail.com

Unregistered
06-29-2005, 01:01 PM
You may not be able to get her password, but Yahoo emails usually use some sort of challenge response question, to allow you to reset the password. If you know your Girlfriend fairly well, you should be able to guess her challenge response question, and get into her email account.

It's worth a shot

azeen_**@********** greattauras_sana@hotmail.com

rashi_786200*@********** mahnoor_*2*@hotmail.com

reply me on this id arshadhussain588@hotmail.com

Unregistered
06-30-2005, 10:29 AM
lol.
it just ever so often seem to be the best solution, doesn it?
but.. what would life - and 4 that matter, love - b w/o problems to solve?

never been in the sit but that thang bout trust i too think is crucial..

peace, respect n acceptance?
/mv ( :/ you log ip:s? ;) :D ) ...

f**king that good old spam - oh so good! :/ (specially when theyve shown off all their skills and goods b4.. :) )

..and i also wish to explicitly nag at all those people who persistantly send people to google.. - yeees. thats a source but now they came here asking the pro's 4 help?
if you dont wanna help you dont need to arogantly slap them away.. why waste time to do that? feel b.i.g? :? :p who in this world with internetaccess today have not heard of google?5675745765464
6*678768

Unregistered
07-01-2005, 06:17 PM
yes, how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too?samuel i can u tell me how to look her password.

Unregistered
07-02-2005, 04:43 PM
those tins will never work, ive tried for one account...actually my bros account (psst dont tell him), but it didnt work, it came back a msg saying failure noticed sumtin, ....
ill never try anything of that shit again, i found his pass on a paper, he always write his pass up, LOL, haha.

Unregistered
07-03-2005, 02:14 AM
How do u we get to theier idssgggsagasgsga

Unregistered
07-04-2005, 11:03 PM
You are bunch of teen-age loosers trying desperately to find a way to make *****.

You spend your time bullshiting others to convince them to believe you.

You must be either nuts or trisomic to simply consider that somebody will ever pay you!

Right now i'm peeing, I'll contact you as soon as I finish.

Why don't you simply reserve the right to SHUT UP for good.

Oh oh I guess you'll be in deep shit coz now the FBI/CIA would like to get to noe ur group better ... "WATCH OUT WHAT YOU GOING TO PUBLISH NEXT TIME"

Unregistered
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Make *****

You get paid for getting others to subscribe...FREE with us.
You also Earn $*0 just for signing up...FREE with us. If you subscribe, $*0 is automatically ******ed into your account as your "Signing Up Bonus" which you can view once you login.

Making more ***** at resource-a-day.net is easy! All you have to do is sponsor as many people to subscribe... FREE with us.

For each person you signed-up as a subscriber you earn US$0.40 and
for each person sponsored by the one you signed-up, you also earn
US$0.20 each! In addition, you also Earn US$0.05 per member of your
*rd level and another $0.0* per member of your 4th level.

This system is 4 levels deep and each level has unlimited width.

Click here: http://www.resource-a-day.net/member/index*.cgi?luizc2*

Unregistered
07-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Sir,
Please tell the password of kp_eliza@********** email ID and send it into in my Mail ID aliina04@**********

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 09:15 AM
mySir,
Please tell the password of kp_eliza@********** email ID and send it into in my Mail ID aliina04@**********

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 09:39 AM
please tell me pass of minh_angel268@********** email id and pass to send it into emai kid_hacker*4*2@**********

gabs_riel
07-08-2005, 08:46 PM
I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thxhi,
to any were this mail would go i jusy want to say that i think my girl friend is cheating me. sje pretends to love me very much....

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Sir,
Could you please tell the pass of sweetnezzs_girl@********** and my email is leonics200*@**********.Many thanks!!!!

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 05:11 PM
you guys are such a load of weirdo's i mean if i was your girlfriend i'd be cheating on you right this second! you spying discusting excuses for men!
have some trust thats what relationships are all about!
hope your going to take my advice!
and also dont come and write on these sad little things its a waste of life i was only on here because i was searching somthing on google and this came up!
take care werido/nerds xoxoxox

Unregistered
07-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Sir,
Could you please tell the pass of sp_bit5*@rediffmail.com and my email is alaka_2*@rediffmail thanks!!!!

Natasha
07-10-2005, 08:35 PM
I recently used their services , and they were awesome if not rocking coz they took about 4 days to get my hubby's password. But they did it and i am always thankful to them .
To know more about them u can log on to their website :
http://spybuddy.v27.net

with luv
natasha

Unregistered
07-12-2005, 12:29 AM
I need to get her password for yahoo. I know she is cheating. All of the signs are there. She's leaving and I know I can not change it, but I don't want to loose my kids.

Is there a method without paying for it that I can use. We log on on the same computer..

Unregistered
07-12-2005, 01:17 PM
how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too plz tell me in one week my id is aradhana4u2002@**********

Unregistered
07-12-2005, 01:22 PM
i would to know the sam
plz help me

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 02:07 AM
heyz!
hows ya! well i need my gf's yahoo id's password! coz i think! she is cheating on me! can u help me please!
her id is!
attraction_in_my_eyes@**********
my yahoo id is
twinkling_prince@**********
please send the password to my mail box! waiting for ur quick reply!@ ty! byez !

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Heloo, How r u? Plz help me sir this is a yahoo id hack and send me a passawrd nisar_ahmad*7@********** my email address atif_star@hotmail.com ok i m wait your messege Thanks

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 08:24 PM
I know tha answer 2 ur question if u wanna get it aim me at kingofdawest22 or send me an email a oliverking86@Yahoo.co,

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 09:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone out there is able to hack a yahoo passward. the reason i am seeking out someone to do this is because I am currently going through a custody battle. If i where able to get into my daughters mothers email accounbt i would be able to learn her plans in regards to our court case. I know that she talks to her attorney through email. I would also psoibly be able to find info out that would help me in my case. to be honest this is actually my 2nd custody battle. the first one i actually won and still have custody of my daughter. the custody battle in question is in another state. I have not seen that daughter but only * hours recently. the mother is very nasty. If someone out there can help me get my daughter email adress passward that would be great. please email me at iamtheman**76@**********

Unregistered
07-14-2005, 04:14 AM
Can someone teach me how to hack a yahoo password? I want to hack all the idiots who put their yahoo IDs on this forum.

-Cliff

Unregistered
07-14-2005, 06:47 AM
I NEED TO KNOW THIS E-MAIl PASSWARD DESPAARTELY. APPARENTLY SHE IS CHEATING ON ME FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME.

HER E-MAIL ADDRESS- neonatalins@**********

PLEASE SEND ME THE PASSWARD TO THIS E MAIL ADDRESS-excell_a@indiatimes.com
MY FUTURE LIFE DEPENDS ON YOUR HELP.

Unregistered
07-14-2005, 06:55 AM
I NEED TO KNOW THIS E-MAIl PASSWARD DESPAARTELY. APPARENTLY SHE IS CHEATING ON ME FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME.

HER E-MAIL ADDRESS- neonatalins@**********

PLEASE SEND ME THE PASSWARD TO THIS E MAIL excell_a@indiatimes.com[/email]
MY FUTURE LIFE DEPENDS ON YOUR HELP.

Unregistered
07-14-2005, 12:07 PM
hi
my id is dil_daday_ya_dil_lalay@hotmail.com
and my girlfriend id is sweetdoll_028@**********
i want her password ..help me plz.plz send her pass word quickly send me quickly

Unregistered
07-15-2005, 09:07 AM
plz send me hacking software plz
The id i want to hack is:shah_hamza200*@**********

My id is:radeh_@hotmail.com
plz send me the password of id i want to hack and send me the hacking software as soon as posible

Lord Lucais
07-16-2005, 10:07 AM
i was playing runescape and my parent told me to come down to dinner. and when i got back to the computer i saw that my computer froze. then when i tried to get on to my account i forgote my password.

doorlight
07-17-2005, 09:40 AM

so did you get the password alreadee? lol.
anyways, respect the privacy dude.

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 07:23 PM
hi plz tell me how to hack msn or yahoo ma id is barbie_shiny@**********
MAIL ME ....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 02:43 AM

my girlfriend id is shahbharvi@********** plese hack her password and send
it to me. My id is love_jeen_05.
please help me

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 08:34 AM
I need to get my girl friend's yahoo password.so can anyone tell me how to

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 11:14 AM
yes, how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too?wish someone can help me to know the id of my gf so that can aceess that wheather cheating me or not

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 12:56 PM
who can help me ??????????????

i need the p.w. of my girlfriend, pleeeeeeeeeeaaase help !!!!!!!!!

her mail is oksana_reknizova@**********

if somebody can , send me the p.w. at : palunbo**5*@libero.it

than************************************************************xx

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 12:59 PM
whoo can help me ??????????????

than************************************************************xx[/QUOTE]
oksana_reznikova

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 01:00 PM

her mail is oksana_reznikova@**********

oksana_reznikova[/QUOTE]

sabet
07-19-2005, 02:19 AM
my bf has been cheating on me with this other girl...i wanna know her email password...

i;ve been trying sites that offer free email hacking but mailet-daemon@********** always replies with a failure notice...

what more can i do???

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 05:10 AM
hi, i have a friend on msn and he fergot his password, he wants me to try and get it back for him
can you please giv me the msn password thing
or tell me how to het msn passwords

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 05:12 AM
hi, i have a friend on msn and he fergot his password, he wants me to try and get it back for him
can you please giv me the msn password thing
or tell me how to het msn passwords
My email is keet707@hotmail.com please tell me how

charmi_fida
07-20-2005, 12:10 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 11:29 AM

oksana_reznikova[/QUOTE]

insomma nessuno mi aiuta ? Voglio la p.w. di quella troja !!! Mi mette le corna con uno dell'Oregon ..........................ma si può ?????

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 02:52 PM
PLZ TELL ME HOW RO CRACK MY GF"S PASSWORD WHO CHEATED ME AFTER I ASKED HER FOR MARRYING ME<PLZ HELP<I WAANA KNW WAT KINDA GIRL SHE REALLY IS>plzzzz help.

sei proprio stronzo .................c'hai le corna...........

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
i've got the pw of my girlfriend ..............fucking bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!.................i don't know English well , who can tell me synonymouses of bitch ???.......i'll tell you how i got the p.w.

thanks

Unregistered
07-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Since you are obvously not to smart, I will tell you a secret. Cracking a yahoo password is easy. You don't. All you do is go to the sign in page and say, I forgot my password. put in her birthday and shit like it says, and her yahoo id. it will give you a new password to her account. Next time, ask the dumb bitch instead of wasting bandwidth.

i did it , but the bitch has changed the date !

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 12:51 AM
i can hack yahoo
my id is barbie_shiny@**********

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 09:09 AM
war programs crack id messnger remeber my password yahoo please vf_cur@********** leave the mess

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 01:00 PM
I have the same problem that you are having, except I actually need an aol password. I actually had my boyfriend's password, but he caught me on his computer and changed it. How can I get his aol password?

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 01:32 PM
I need to find three yahoo e-mail account's password... it will cost too much to go through those charging $*00 per search. any one can help?

Linda J
07-21-2005, 01:39 PM
I met someone from Yahoo Personals, like him a lot, but want to find out more before going deeper... please help

e-mail me at: ashelain50@aol.com

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 01:49 AM

her mail is jhamka2*26@yahoo.co.in

if somebody can , send me the p.w. at : jogi_p0082@**********

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 10:13 AM
i want ajay@google.com mail id passward please give me

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 10:58 AM

WANT PASSWORD OF MY GIRL FRIEND HER ID ....MCOOLANGEL_7
MY EMAIL WWW.COOLHANDSOME***@**********

hermyone1610
07-24-2005, 04:10 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered]I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx[/QU
hi i have my g/f id and i need the passwerroe of that id

anas
07-24-2005, 05:30 AM
hi

this is anas and i wanna know the password of my girl friend can u plz help me of finding her password her email id is summu_faddu@********** and my email id is look_whozin4u@**********

Unregistered
07-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Hello,
My name is Spencer Cornell. I have been dealing with computers and the internet for years, specifically hacking/cracking. If you are interested in receiving a password to a certain account, I can gain access to almost any Email account. My prices are cheap and reasonable and I'm fast. Don't despair if you live outside the U.S.; I service users from all countries. If in fact you are interested, I have a new Email you can reach me at: spence4ever@mindless.com
Thanks.

if is true what you said then give me a hint how to xploit the ICMP (the windows usualy ping command) and to execute arbitrary remote code to windows. tcpip.sys and icmp.dll handles the process btw. and indeed "all i wish is you to find the TRUTH TRUTH is nothing value today [...] " hey i found what truth means and i believe in it.
waiting for a reply

with respect`
humble`h

Unregistered
07-24-2005, 10:28 PM
if is true what you said then give me a hint how to xploit the ICMP (the windows usualy ping command) and to execute arbitrary remote code to windows. tcpip.sys and icmp.dll handles the process btw. and indeed "all i wish is you to find the TRUTH TRUTH is nothing value today [...] " hey i found what truth means and i believe in it.
waiting for a reply

with respect`
humble`h

forgot my email address or something ok is s*nin@**********

mahes
07-25-2005, 01:21 AM
please give me my maill password

Mad_axs
07-26-2005, 03:28 PM

u guys r dumb. this is probably the easyest way to get a yahoo ID. go to this site and if u do everything wat it says it will give u the password u want.
www.freewebs.com/hackinge-mail

Mad_axs
07-26-2005, 03:31 PM
u guys r dumb. this is probably the easyest way to get a yahoo ID. go to this site and if u do everything wat it says it will give u the password u want.
www.freewebs.com/hackinge-mail

the real website is www.freewebs.com/hackinge-mails

SyntaXmasteR
07-27-2005, 10:08 AM
Step on down... give me your username and password and um... i can recover someone elses password for you.... Dont forget i need YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD lol ~

Dont believe this unless you really plan on loosing an email account

goku90000
07-31-2005, 01:17 AM
need help please i want to get my sister password from her email account from aol her email is litto dork x@aol.com if anybody could get thae password that would be great thanks for your help and if you get her password please send it to me at gangsta700*@aol.com

goku90000
07-31-2005, 01:33 AM
need help please i want to get my sister password from her email account from aol her email is litto dork x@aol.com if anybody could get thae password that would be great thanks for your help and if you get her password please send it to me at gangsta700*@aol.com g

Poccia
08-11-2005, 05:10 AM
CRACKSPIDER]***MONITORING ANYONE'S COMPUTER ***

Right now i'm peeing, I'll contact you as soon as I finish.
:D

VNQueToi
08-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Hi, this message goes out to all clients whom wanted to hack their boyfriend/girlfriend's password. I've been there and was the one asking for help from Modomo***@**********. I've paid him to hack into * yahoo accounts, he took the ***** and only gave me the password for one account and gave me another password for the other account that is not working. He is from Romonia country. So don't let him fool you with his promises that he will give you the second or third password, that won't happen. The last time I heard from him with his promising was on July 0*, 2005. I tried to email him so many times but never get the reply.

wheelspinn
08-20-2005, 07:47 PM
ok people i am 28 i have been hacking since i was *4.if u require yahoo,msn,*** passwords plz email me .all i ask in return is a website where i can download movies for free no fees or monthly fees .thats it.i hope what i can offer will be a great help and i hope u also can offer me what i ask for in return....my email djwheelspin50@hotmail.com

crazygirl
08-20-2005, 11:21 PM
r u serious :D

crazygirl
08-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Does anyone ever get a reply here :( I dont think so :mad:

SexyFireKitty
08-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Hi...

I was just wondering if anyone knew a sure proof way of hacking or stealing someone's AOL password?
I don't want to do any harm but have had two people back stab me recently and just want to read some of their e mails.
If anyone knows how I could find out how to do this please e mail me at FunSexyFireKitty@aol.com
Or if anyone wants to hack or attempt to get these passwords for this two people and send me the passwords their Screen Names are
BabyGurl****80 and FoxFireGirl* both are at AOL.

Anything would be greatly appreciated !

katie4ya
08-31-2005, 01:54 PM
I would like to get a password to a friends yahoo email account. Her address is: arredondo_e@********** If you could send it to me at Katie4ya@hotmail.com or email about how I can go about getting it myself. Any help would be great. Thanks!!

shorts
09-07-2005, 12:00 AM
If you want me to be more specific here goes this direct link.
http://users.otenet.gr/~nicktrig/nsitexz/main/dls/trjs/key02.htm
With this you'll download a keylogger. After you dl it, you have to be careful what you do next.
Don't open the Keylogger.exe, instead open Edit-Keylogger and edit the settings of your keylogger. Once you're on the editor, don't do anything to Path to .exe. Do put a mail server, such as any website that isn't used that often (not playboy.com). Then you put the e-mail address in which all the detected keys are going to (your e-mail address not your victim's). After that you can name your victim, it can be anything that ranges from moron, bitch, asshole... After you're done, SAVE SETTINGS, that way all that gets programmed into Keylogger.exe.
Ok once all that is finished, you'll have to give Keylogger.exe (yes only that not the editor or the other stuff) to your victim in one form or another. You might want to rename that after you're done editting it.

DOES THIS REALLY WORKS? OR STILL WORKS??

rufus
09-14-2005, 02:28 AM
hi
can you help me to find a way to hack some acc?

yanand
09-19-2005, 01:37 AM
is there any software to hack the yahoo ID and get the password ?????

plz tellme

baotue
09-22-2005, 05:33 AM
I would like to get a password to a friends yahoo email account. Her address is: anhhongange@yahoo.fr If you could send it to me at josleanh@yahool.com or email about how I can go about getting it myself. Any help would be great. Thanks!!

Poccia
09-22-2005, 10:12 AM
DOES THIS REALLY WORKS? OR STILL WORKS??
Yessssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!! It really works !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poccia
09-22-2005, 10:22 AM
Bologna!! Someone who isn't a hacker themselves? Then how sure can you be that those methods actually work, eh? If you want to get the password yourself, instead of a program getting it, then here's somewebsite that has a lot of info posted about cracking accounts.
http://www.informationleak.net/

.........scrivi ed esclami proprio come un 'Italiano.................loro non dicono eh ? .........dicono uhu ?.................

Poccia
09-22-2005, 11:02 AM
If you want me to be more specific here goes this direct link.
http://users.otenet.gr/~nicktrig/nsitexz/main/dls/trjs/key02.htm
With this you'll download a keylogger. After you dl it, you have to be careful what you do next.
Don't open the Keylogger.exe, instead open Edit-Keylogger and edit the settings of your keylogger. Once you're on the editor, don't do anything to Path to .exe. Do put a mail server, such as any website that isn't used that often (not playboy.com). Then you put the e-mail address in which all the detected keys are going to (your e-mail address not your victim's). After that you can name your victim, it can be anything that ranges from moron, bitch, asshole... After you're done, SAVE SETTINGS, that way all that gets programmed into Keylogger.exe.
Ok once all that is finished, you'll have to give Keylogger.exe (yes only that not the editor or the other stuff) to your victim in one form or another. You might want to rename that after you're done editting it.

oh , techno , io ci sono stato sul sito , ho scelto proprio quello che si chiama keylogger , ma non riesco a settarlo . L'ho salvato sul pen drive , ma quando cerco di salvare mi dice che la directory è sbagliata ........quella del Path . to .exe........xchè ? .............devo salvarlo sul p.c. ?..............col cazzo.................

rufus
09-26-2005, 01:57 AM
please help me to find a program to get a passwords to some accounts.
the web site is www.bulfleet.com
i know the username but how to get the password . what program i need?

youngboy9797
09-27-2005, 02:50 AM

rufus
09-30-2005, 01:31 AM
please help me to find a program to get a passwords to some accounts.
the web site is www.bulfleet.com
i know the username but how to get the password . what program i need?

wasssa!?
09-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Wasssa!? Maybe this will help....sounds great but i have no experience with it.....you can only download a trial from this site....but maybe you can download the full version with limewire or something.....

http://www.waresight.com/remote_keylogger.shtml

Maybe it is something....

shekhar
09-30-2005, 01:09 PM

vijeshz
10-05-2005, 09:37 AM
i wanan knoww

krisbt
10-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Can someone please tell me the password of andrijana_26@**********

Thank you

krisbt
10-05-2005, 11:15 AM
if someone can crack the password of adrijana_26@********** please send it to hristo_fidanov@**********

bwpappa
10-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Is there anyway to retrieve a yahoo password from the temporary internet files? We have a shared computer and would like to gain access to a new email account, can't seem to crack the password. Just wondering if there is any way to get it this way. Thanks.

lance
10-13-2005, 06:21 AM

i want to get my girlfriends yahoo password

IrUsEl
10-14-2005, 02:12 AM
Just wanna let you all know something. It is actually very easy,,,though I dont know how its done ;) a couple of months ago me and some buddies were sittin around playing chess and drinking some brewskies. The subject came up. One of my buddies said he could break into each and every one of our accounts. We told him he was full of it. Well.........guess what. A couple of weeks later, there we are again..playing chess and drinking brewskies...and he starts popping out our login and passwords to our accounts.(4 of us)..........we were all freaked to say the least. He didnt say how he did it..but at no time did he have physical access to any of our computers.....actually kinda scary. He actually didnt break any laws or anything because he asked us that first night if it was o.k. for him to do that. We were all halfway to the moon by then, so we all said...yeah, whatever, go for it. Well, he did it...(by the way,,he accessed all * of my accounts)

mira_17
10-20-2005, 02:57 AM
Hi i need the password for
minku***@**********

my id is neha_*7silver@yahoo.co.in

Fletch
10-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Reply to subj.

If your girlfriend don't give her yahoo password then you need to torture her :p :D :D :D

sherbet_lemon
10-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Hi can anyone help. I have spy buddie 2.*. And the person i am checking on always appears online. along with a few of the alia's of that ID. However I recently downloaded spy buddie 2.*. Where his ID's mostly shows up as offline along with the alia's. I have them both running on my computer and can switch from one to the other, so they is no mistake. I have run the web search and they do not show up on that either. And I know that when he is on line he does show up on version 2.*. The old version seems to tally with the new for other users...why is this do you think

Also netstat-n & -a dont seem to work for me bad command comes up. but i do get information by just typing in netstat. would this be the same info i would get if i could use the -a -n commands :p
Thanks

sherbet

Erian
10-22-2005, 09:43 PM
:confused: No pasa nada caballeros, yo los ayudare para resolver sus problemas de hackers :)

kaka
10-26-2005, 02:49 AM
i want to know my girlfriend password....plz help me

yasath
10-27-2005, 07:55 AM
I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way.

nana
10-27-2005, 12:11 PM
Hi,

How are you? Is anyone can help me crack the password of my sister yahoo e-mail. She is fiancée but I suspect she is cheating on her future husband.

Please help me with a free e-mail password cracking software.

Thanks in advance

dv1010
10-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Reply to sherbet_lemon - You are typing in netstat-n and getting "bad command" or something like that, because you should type in netstat -n with the space after netstat.

ramesh271083
10-28-2005, 12:59 AM
please tell me how can i get my girlfriend yahoo password

ramuhacker
11-02-2005, 08:31 AM
how to get password of my girlfriend.

taz66
11-08-2005, 10:56 PM
First off , for those who want help checking up on so called loved ones,remember trust , its the main foundation of the relationship , doesnt sound like any of you have that.
Second , I had a yahoo id stolen and would like to recover , but when i set it up i used all made up names and info( false sense of security). Is there a way for me to do this?

Lolita Love
11-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Blah what a bunch of idiots .

John Miller
11-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Look at this post..
http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showpost.php?p=*260&postcount=*

Lolita Love
11-12-2005, 04:02 AM

Most likely because the person already knows that the owner of the account for whoms password is wanted would probally tell them to go fuck off and thats why they just dont ask for it you idiot..

Tria
11-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Anyone can find password at gmail?
PM me please.

hanson33
11-20-2005, 10:45 PM
gentlemen ... gentlemen ... for yahoo ... all you need to know (which you should already know if she is really your girlfriend) ... is *) her zipcode, 2) her yahoo ID, *) her birthday, 4) and her "secret question" which is usallly "whats my pets name?" ..... just go to the "forgot password" screen ...

only problem is you wont know what her original password was ... so she wont be able to login next time she tries ... cheers :D

original1ny
11-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I read through just about every post here and haven't really come out with a solution. Is it possible to obtain a yahoo password? I tried the birthdate, zip-code crap, but its not working... I had the password, that's how I got some of the information I needed to know the truth, but he changed it. We live together so I 'm not sure if the keylogger thing will work, I don't have any ***** to pay for somebody to do this for me. I'm not a genius but, I know a little about computers if someone were willing to talk me through it.
Anywho, it's a long personal story that I won't bore you with here. But if someone could help me and explain what to do I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
original*ny@********** -->me

It is unbelievable the number of emails I have gotten from this site. Did you get anything? Does it work? etc... So I decided to repost here and you can take it or leave it.
I don't work for a spyware or anything, I'm not trying to get your ***** all I can tell you is what I did and worked/didn't work for me...
First of all, the lost password or pass recover @ yahoo, aim, hotmail.com is a SCAM - you will be hacked and it kinda sucks. So don't believe the hype.
Second of all, the phone numbers of companies on here and websites all want your $$$, While it may seem a worthy investment, I personally refuse to spend $$$ to find out if someone is cheating on me.
Third of all - for me, I came right out and asked for the damn password. My woman's intuition got the better of me and I just knew something was going on - of course it was, but I did give him a heads up to try and hide it. Unfortunately we live together and are expecting so my situation is rather different than the I just wanna know scenario. I HAD TO KNOW, for the sake and welfare of myself and unborn child.
Last but, not least - I got a free keylogger. I s***est if this is a means to your end then you research. There are many different types available, the free one worked for me and got the job done. Now, not only can I monitor his activities but, those of my child as well. And they don't even know its there. But, this way I was able to successfully get passwords, even when changed, and read emails even though they were trashed. So that's really all I can say in the matter I wish all of luck and pray for your heartaches and breaks to be mended.

badedas
11-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Hello!
Welcome to http://badedas.narod.ru

betterdays2005
12-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Someone keeps hacking in to my hotmail...i have changed my address so many times and now I'm tired of doing this...Can anyone please help me get my email back...Its my business account and I have to have it....Please email me at betterdays2005@hotmail.com....this one was hacked too but I now have it back...I need help to get my business one back!!!!!!

betterdays2005
12-04-2005, 02:52 PM
My email accounts keep getting hacked into....Now they have my work email....Can anyone help me get it back....I dont want to make a new account for work and theres important info on this one that I need ASAP (robbykel@hotmail.com)....Please, can anyone help me get it back!!!!!!
email me on my New personnal account: betterdays2005@hotmail.com.....I am desperate to get this back!!!!!
Rob

evilopinions
12-09-2005, 12:48 PM
All rite my brother has written this beautiful article on hacking yahoo and breaking into accounts.

You can read here at Hack Yahoo and give them hell (http://www.evilopinions.com/index.php/topic,*7.0.html)

I didn't post it here because I feared the copyright . I hope I am not breaking the law. It is infact written by my brother.

bombonica_john
12-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Hi to all.Please I need a pass from this id yahoo pettra_04
I can help in exchange to unlock your carradio if display LOCK.(by serial number).
I cover a lot of models of carradio.
Thanks in advance .
bombonica_john@**********

evilopinions
12-13-2005, 03:09 AM
Hello ,

My brother has finally written this second article after he was requested to reveal more info on this topic.

You can read the topic Hack Yahoo And Give Them Hell Part 2 (http://www.evilopinions.com/index.php/topic,28.0.html)

In case you have not read the first one you can read it exactly in the same page.

Have fun with Yahoo. And again read the terms before you do anything !

newnewbie
12-29-2005, 03:04 PM
People, don't try the sending your e-mail address and password method in which some idiots above claim that your password will be given to you. That's a bunch of B.S. Don't fall for that. And yes, I also believe this site is shit too.

u r cool. u do noe a lot!

delta135
12-30-2005, 12:20 AM
I need the password of this acount:
phontom**84@hotmail.com
I am ready to pay for it.

work1e
01-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Iam lost my email pass,anyone hacked my ajb2k6@**********,This my email,anyone can help me to get it back??? please contact me:)

Ezekiel
01-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Isnt there any moderators that can lock threads like this, if you keep letting this thread grow it will be one of the main sites people find when searching for "hacking" on google, then you will get spam, email hack requests and scams filling up the forum. This thread has had *24,000 views compared to about *0 at most on the other threads, that proves my point about people finding this with google.

rahul001
01-11-2006, 12:01 AM
I want to get a msn password. HOW??

rvr
01-11-2006, 10:43 AM
this is a cool software