PDA

View Full Version : dying

invaded
04-28-2005, 08:13 AM
Ok everyone, I've been reading your threads and feel for all of you, my situation is a little different.

I had pics STOLEN from me that are very personal and now I have my ex-boyfriend threatening to put them all over the internet, emailing them to friends and family.

Tell me one thing, I was being honest with him, and told him I wasn't going to lie or sugar coat anything, I told him I didn't want to be with him, and that he needed to move on. Now he is destroying my life. I need to be able to get into his email and get back what was mine in the first place!!!!!

I'm not looking for revenge or dying because someone cheated (although I feel for those who are) I just want what is MINE back.....apparently he took pics of me when I didn't even know it....and now because I tried to be honest and told him I didn't want to be with him he wants his revenge......

Guys/Girls, what the heck??? We are all human and we all get emotionally insane, but destroying someone's life because they are being honest is not the way!!!!

Someone please help me, this guy lives in another country and he's sending things to my new bf who now wants nothing to do with me because of all this flooding......even though it was 2 */2 years ago......I need to be able to get my stuff back!!! Someone please help!!!! I'm not looking to hack or do anything evil, I just want my things back so I can live another day........

Unregistered
04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Get a lawyer. You will get big $$ for what he is did...

Whitecrow
04-29-2005, 01:14 PM
well if your not looking to hack.. your outta luck :( just tell him your bringing in the lawyers and you have notified the police, I bet you will scare him and he'll stop

technophreak666
04-29-2005, 09:20 PM
That son of a gun... You have to be more specific (not emotional) that way I can see an approach to that problem. Does he Yahoo? Does he have a website? If you want help, you'll have to give more info.

Unregistered
04-30-2005, 11:21 PM
That son of a gun... You have to be more specific (not emotional) that way I can see an approach to that problem. Does he Yahoo? Does he have a website? If you want help, you'll have to give more info.

Hey Techno, it's invaded, I meant I wasn't looking to hack as in saying taking his stuff, I'm looking to get his password so I can get MY stuff back and delete it!!!!!!!

Can I get into hotmail????????

invaded
04-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Yes, he has a website, yes he has a hotmail account in addition the account for his website.....but the problem is...he's 'sort of' famous,

So he's protected his stuff well.......I figured the easiest thing to do is hotmail, I really want to get in there but I also figure he's got everything saved in out look as well...........(wishful thinking) I wish I could just destroy every pic in his computer.......any s***estions as to what I can do?? I was looking to get into email, but I'm worried he's got everything saved elsewhere, he has a mac and a pc........

HELP!!!!!

Unregistered
05-07-2005, 12:17 AM
Who is this sort of famous guy, whats his name and what has he done thats famous?

Invaded!
05-24-2005, 02:26 AM
I dont want to reveal his identity until i know I have legit help :) because i could easily go to his website and post a thread to expose him but I haven't yet....I'm not going to be the scum he has, I haven't gone to the press either, but......I want to be able to get into his hotmail.....and I have no idea how to get into his web account through his website.....

Plus, if he has stuff saved into outlook, it doesn't matter if I delete things, right? cause it's saved there......help!!!!!!!

pls_confirm
05-24-2005, 02:41 AM
I dont want to reveal his identity until i know I have legit help :) because i could easily go to his website and post a thread to expose him but I haven't yet....I'm not going to be the scum he has, I haven't gone to the press either, but......I want to be able to get into his hotmail.....and I have no idea how to get into his web account through his website.....

Plus, if he has stuff saved into outlook, it doesn't matter if I delete things, right? cause it's saved there......help!!!!!!!

Right now we're doing dome serious investigations..
Could you confirm if this (http://****y.atkgalleries.com/0*0/natdx04*.jpg) is your photo?
If yes..can you buy a razor blade?

Invaded_yes
05-24-2005, 03:17 AM
Thanks a lot, you have NO idea how it feels, you have NO idea.....right now, on top of everything my current bf is dealing with cancer on top of seeing the stupid shit this guy sent.....if you want to help, do it, if not, don't waste my time

I have had my LIFE RIPPED FROM ME in the past month over this s**t (not sure if I can curse on this thing)

If you want to make jokes at my expense, I hope you feel better, but it's not like that, I have been betrayed and violated and I just want my life back.

Spacheman
05-24-2005, 08:01 AM
Hello Invaded.Well actually anybody of us had problems with boyfriends or girlfriends in our life.But i first time see situation like you have.
Ofcourse i can help you - i am cracker.I am working *0 years for cracking computers,someone emails.
Ok i understand you need to find and destroy your pics on his computer.
Ok how i can find him?
Any usefull information will be helpful for you and me.
If you like that i helped to you email me:

spacheman@lycos.co.uk

I know what this ex-boyfriend did to you is stealing - if you had copyrights on this fotos - probably you could get him to jail and get good *****s compensation.
But i nevertherless will help you Invaded.
Hackers help to honest peoples especially if it such situation like you have.
Will wait your email if u intrested.
P.S Hotmail hacking is very simple and i will do FOR FREE FOR YOU.
Spacheman

spacheman@lycos.co.uk

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 09:43 AM
the guy sounds like an asshole. the fact that he felt the need to take pictures of a personal nature in order to destroy you if you left him just shows his immense insecurity.
remember: most guys are assholes. (and unfortunately, we're breeding for it, eg assholes get many girls pregnant, they have kids, where nice guys find one girl, and maybe have kids)

back to the topic at hand.
what you want to do is to erase every copy he has. even if you were to manage that, theres still the copies that he has distributed.
although, keep in mind you're going to look no different from any random girl on the internet.

i see four options.
*) hope that no-one recognises you. (not much chance of this if he is sending it to your friends and family. althought, if he already has, the damage has been done. in which case, your only choice is option * or 4.

2)get him to stop. this includes hacking his email and deleting it. (which will be, i think, rather ineffectual) asking him to stop (i assume you've already tried that) scaring him into stopping (threaten legal action, police, etc) and forcing him to stop (hitmen, etc)

*)you could try to "accept it" although thats not much help, and sounds incredibly insensitive.

4) persue legal action

Spacheman
05-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Hi Invaded!Hacking someone email - is just a usual thing.
As i said i will do it for free - and i will delete everything you will ask at his email and i will delete fotos from his cimputer.
If you email to me with details i will begin hacking him.
Its a best and simple way to stop offenses from him.
Spacheman
spacheman@lycos.co.uk

Unregistered
05-26-2005, 09:12 PM
first off, i was a newb once and didnt understand it then but people need to learn and stop asking how to hack. **% of the time, the person reading it will think less of you. second of all hotmail is easily cracked, but that wont do any good. anybody with pictures isnt going to store them only in an email. theyre going to be on his computer. people dont realize u cant just "take control" of someones computer. it takes careful planning. ud have to either find an exploit urself in a peice of software like a backdoor or buffer, but good luck with that. as soon as the creator learns of it theres a patch. either that or find a way to have this guy unknowingly install this backdoor thru an IM, etc. which i gaurantee will not happen

Joeychingas
05-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Get a lawyer. You will get big $$ for what he is did...

do get an auterny you gett heavy cash :p get some platinum grill teeth and go like HANH!?

but yea what he is doing is basicly illegal

Spacheman
05-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey Invaded if you need help - you will email to me.
But as i see you didn't need it too much - YOU RATHER NEED TO GET ACCESS TO SOMEONE PC AND KNOW INFORMATION ON HIS/HER PC.
You are too doing illegal - AS I DON'T KNOW REAL REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET ACCESS TO SOMEONE PC.
About keeping someone fotos - I AM NOT SURE ITS CRIME,ESPECIALLY IF YOU SEND THEM BY YOURSELF OR ALLOW TO ACCES TO YOUR PC.
I HARDLY BELEIVE THAT SOMEONE NEEDS YOUR FOTOS FOR TO TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOU.
ALL WHAT YOU TOLD IS NOT LOOKING LIKE TRUE INFORMATION.
Spacheman

Invaded00
06-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Sorry, I've been gone for a while, my current bf was just diagnosed with cancer (seriously, this is my life) and I haven't been on the computer much.

I'm torn, I know from the other posts that this guy has stuff saved on his hard drive and that I'm not going to be able to get to it....I wonder if I should just let the whole thing go.....it's so frustrating.

As someone said, I'm sure I don't look any different than any other girl out there but I just feel so disgusted, knowing that he took pictures without my knowledge and was using them to blackmail me....I haven't spoken to him since that last time I told him to leave me alone or I was going to pursue legal action. I told him not to contact me and to just stay out of my life (because obviously he's an asshole not worth my time).

Sooooooooooo, he's also the guy that told me it's IMPOSSIBLE to hack into hotmail which we all know is BS...so I had wanted to get into his hotmail, delete all my pics/mails, just to prove a point, and also to have a LITTLE peace of mind, even though, once again, I'm sure he has the pics saved somewhere else as well 'just in case' he needs to blackmail me again

*sigh*

I don't know what to do. I'll email you soon spacheman.....what do you think I should do?? just let it go?? or let this asshole get what's coming to him???

Thanks for all the help :)