PDA

View Full Version : keylogger-trojan

MoD
07-09-2005, 02:29 PM
hi, im searching for a trojan that i can send through msn and then it install it self and after a while sends me a mail.

anyone know were i can get that trojan??

enkryptor
08-02-2005, 02:19 AM
download it
http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&q=download+trojan+keylogger&btnG=%D0%*F%D0%BE%D0%B8%D*%8*%D0%BA+%D0%B2+Google&lr=

but be aware of antivirus software

MrMicrosoft
08-04-2005, 04:38 AM
yes i downloaded it ( ur sure this is for making keyloggers ? ) and what do u mean be aware of the anti virus prog.. ?

onewhomwaits
08-07-2005, 08:39 PM
The antivirus software could detect it, and then the intended target won't get infected with your trojan. Just depends on how well they keep up with their definitions and how good of anti virus software they have.

azizwafa
08-11-2005, 05:54 AM
hi any body can tell me a good trojans website to download that it realy works.
plz tel me i need it as soon as possinble and also tell me how o find an ip address ok and yhaa if any one needs hotmail password i can hack so give me the address to hack... this is my Email smile_redrose@hotmail.com
so plz tell me any website to free download the trojans ok thanks
alot waiting for u guys ...........

Poccia
08-12-2005, 03:59 AM
hi any body can tell me a good trojans website to download that it realy works.
plz tel me i need it as soon as possinble and also tell me how o find an ip address ok and yhaa if any one needs hotmail password i can hack so give me the address to hack... this is my Email smile_redrose@hotmail.com
so plz tell me any website to free download the trojans ok thanks
alot waiting for u guys ...........

You know how to hack hotmail , and don't know a fuck*** site to download trojans ..........more..........you don't know how to get an IP................Lol............... now i'm peeing I'll tell you it as soon as I finish..................

azizwafa
08-13-2005, 07:37 AM
hi dear Thanks plz as soon as possible tell me the site to download free trojans hat it realy works ok thanks and bye plz soon thanks

Virusboy
08-26-2005, 06:16 AM
hey, someone told me this was n00bsRus, can I join plz? yeah, I always wanted to be a bloody pain in the ass. Jeez I dunno if you guys even get sarcasm.