PDA

View Full Version : programing language

Samson
03-08-2011, 02:55 AM
What is your favorite programing language...?
Php is my favorite because its use to create website...whats your favorite...?

peedeles
03-16-2011, 03:56 AM
C or C
Or
Sh, perl

Later two are scripts but just because its script it doesnt mean its not a programing language.

It all depends on what do you want to write.

There are of course others, but If I wanted to write something I would pick from this list

sea queen
06-30-2012, 01:56 AM
Php is my favorite programming language.

Deannaafdo
07-23-2012, 02:56 AM
Programming language is a different from simple language, Programming depends on coding of data.............

lennonrowen
08-09-2012, 07:48 AM
My Favorite Programming language is PHP. It stands for Personal home page hyper text preprocessor.It is easy to understand and learn the PHP language. It is open source languages so easily under-stable and you can learn easily.

johny369
08-22-2012, 02:18 AM
The best programming language is PHP. You can learn the web development by using the this one programming language.

talkproxies
08-25-2012, 02:54 PM
I've learnt C++, PHP, HTML & Javascript programming languages at the university and I'm looking forward in learning Python and more in the future.

If you need help I might send you some guides.

Best,
David

sunitha
08-31-2012, 01:51 AM
My favorite language is PHP as it is very easy to use and learn. It is used for most programs on websites today, it is completely server-side, unlike JavaScript or HTML which are interpreted by the web browser on the client-side.

senabhijit
05-15-2014, 12:48 AM
My Favorited programming language PHP, c++. you can easily learn.

Ahsan558
12-24-2014, 01:29 AM
My favorite programming language is java and I am learning it. PHP is too interested but java is best for me.

mat1
07-14-2015, 09:06 AM
I heard a lot of programming but don't know what's the use of it. Had my computer for years but I didn't know about those terms and what they do to computers. Any answers?

kaufen
07-16-2015, 07:30 AM
C# really feels like the most mature language that I've ever dealt with. Writing it feels clear, if something is wrong the deb***er is very clear. The number of features that are there is incredible (especially post C# 2.0 when they added generics). Properties are delightful.

How do you convert to a string? Convert.ToString(). How about an integer? Knowing only that one, it's what you'd expect!

I also picked JavaScript because I am in a love affair with this weird little language. I also think it is one of the easiest languages to teach basic programming with (videos forthcoming).

The amount of time it takes to whip up a five-cent program with javascript without even leaving my browser, heck without even leaving this tab is just astounding to me even after all these years.

One thing I noticed though while writing this comment is that more than the language itself, the tools that I use while building things in the language are what really make them a pleasure to use. If I wasn't using Google Chrome's web developer tools I'd probably consider JavaScript to be a nightmarish corpse of a language that punishes the slightest of typos with a silent malicious grin, as code execution carries on as if A.blah = 5 and A.blsh = 5 were both equally worthy of existing to the JS compiler/interpreter. Only by the grace of tools is JS tame at all.

Siseneg
08-01-2015, 04:41 PM
C# really feels like the most mature language that I've ever dealt with. Writing it feels clear, if something is wrong the deb***er is very clear. The number of features that are there is incredible (especially post C# 2.0 when they added generics). Properties are delightful.

How do you convert to a string? Convert.ToString(). How about an integer? Knowing only that one, it's what you'd expect!

I also picked JavaScript because I am in a love affair with this weird little language. I also think it is one of the easiest languages to teach basic programming with (videos forthcoming).

The amount of time it takes to whip up a five-cent program with javascript without even leaving my browser, heck without even leaving this tab is just astounding to me even after all these years.

One thing I noticed though while writing this comment is that more than the language itself, the tools that I use while building things in the language are what really make them a pleasure to use. If I wasn't using Google Chrome's web developer tools I'd probably consider JavaScript to be a nightmarish corpse of a language that punishes the slightest of typos with a silent malicious grin, as code execution carries on as if A.blah = 5 and A.blsh = 5 were both equally worthy of existing to the JS compiler/interpreter. Only by the grace of tools is JS tame at all.

That comes word for word from a post *226 days ago on a Hacker News "What's Your Favorite Programming Language?" poll by someone known as simonsarris.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=*7466*2

Now I know you're not this person because even if you were, you wouldn't have been able to type it out word for word from memory, and I already called you out once today for posting text from an article that appeared on dummies.com without providing the source, making it appear as if it was your own.

For shame....

kaufen
08-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Java because it's the one I know best, even though I hate it. Currently learning PHP and it's much nicer.

mat1
08-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Been using JavaScript for a while now. I like how it works and is really the best one for me.

kaufen
10-14-2015, 03:45 AM
Delphi and PHP are what I'm most comfortable with, but C++ is what I've been using most lately. I also know ASM and Java, but I haven't used either in over a year.

Madison Aya
11-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Lying between machine languages and high-level languages are languages called assembly languages. Assembly languages are similar to machine languages, but they are much easier to program in because they allow a programmer to substitute namesfor numbers. Machine languages consist of numbers only. Lying above high-level languages are languages called fourth-generation languages (usually abbreviated 4GL). 4GLs are far removed from machine languages and represent the class of computer languages closest to human languages.

mynamebilal
03-15-2016, 01:03 AM
hi there,

when i started my journey in programming world c++ was my favorite language to learn and develop new projects in C++, after my essential study i had decided to go in web designing so now php and javascript is my favorite language to learn and i am always now excited to create new designs and new projects.

http://graphicriver.net/item/flat-web-font-icons/*2457*66

Roseangel
03-17-2016, 05:45 AM
PHP is the best programming language..:)

http://www.buzzapplications.com/website-design-services/

Siseneg
09-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Delphi and PHP are what I'm most comfortable with, but C++ is what I've been using most lately. I also know ASM and Java, but I haven't used either in over a year.

Copy and pasted word for word from a February *0, 20** post from a user by the name of skytz on the linuxtips.com forums:

"Delphi and PHP are what I'm most comfortable with, but C++ is what I've been using most lately. I also know ASM and Java, but I haven't used either in over a year."

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/4*0*-what-is-your-favorite-programming-language/?page=*

Siseneg
09-13-2016, 01:07 PM
Java because it's the one I know best, even though I hate it. Currently learning PHP and it's much nicer.

Another of your many posts someone else made on another site that you plagiarized and posted word for word here as your own.

This one is from an April ** 20*5 post by a person named Robust on the theadminzone.com forums:

"Java because it's the one I know best, even though I hate it. Currently learning PHP and it's much nicer."

https://theadminzone.com/threads/what-is-your-favorite-programming-language-and-why.***56*/

I advise you spend some of the time you now use perusing other sites to find articles and posts someone else authored to post here as your own, in what at this point can only be seen as a vain attempt to make yourself appear more intelligent and less of a n00b than you really are, studying your choice of a subject/programming language so you can come up with an original thought and post of your own.

OLI
04-03-2017, 08:46 AM
i will prefer PHP programming language.