PDA

View Full Version : Got the kids IP I need To know what to do with it Send a trojan? How so?

Spoon
09-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Ok I got this Pricks IP finaly. And I need to know what Crap I can do with it, yes I am unexperienced ( noob ) But Im determined to learn how to Fuck with this Crack baby. He's droped on my last nerve And I honestly want to get him bad, Maybe a program a Script, tell me how please. Also another thing . I used that Link to where you send it to someone -they then click it and it sends the IP To your email. Now I been using another site to ***** the IP and i found out where he lives state, city, And I used Google earth to get a picture. Wel apparently this as my friend Said Could be an Office ISP Not his Maybe the Storage base or somthing along those terms. Please help me My email is
Famousbebop@hotmail.com
Thx
Spoon

carlo
09-02-2005, 05:11 AM
By the looks of it you have only done a whois? search mate. This only traces it to his isp. I did the exact same thing when i was a n00b and sent a trojan there. after i found out what i had done i used a proxy sever so they wouldent think it was me.

Basicaly mate read the save a monkey *$ thread and that will get his ip address and dont use the whois search.

Spoon
09-02-2005, 09:59 PM
By the looks of it you have only done a whois? search mate. This only traces it to his isp. I did the exact same thing when i was a n00b and sent a trojan there. after i found out what i had done i used a proxy sever so they wouldent think it was me.

Basicaly mate read the save a monkey *$ thread and that will get his ip address and dont use the whois search.
wheres the trhread at lol ya im kinda a newbie :)