PDA

View Full Version : I need some sort of keylogger/keystroke viewer

EvilJuice
09-15-2005, 09:08 AM
Well, I used to use Blazin's perfect keylogger. But it won't work anymore, I need a program where I can add the logger to a .exe just like bpk and then it creates the logged version of it and I can send it to people and it will send me back the keystrokes of what they've done. I basiclly just want there usernames and passwords for a game/messengers. If anyone has a good easy one to use please post here. kthx.

Sprato
10-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Well, I used to use Blazin's perfect keylogger. But it won't work anymore, I need a program where I can add the logger to a .exe just like bpk and then it creates the logged version of it and I can send it to people and it will send me back the keystrokes of what they've done. I basiclly just want there usernames and passwords for a game/messengers. If anyone has a good easy one to use please post here. kthx.
Add me to the list of that... :D

carlo
10-02-2005, 05:33 AM
I can help FOR FREE unlike the other people. Pm me you msn address and well talk or just ur email address and ill send you a keylogger.

ownzor
10-28-2005, 10:44 AM
same with me i need one aswell i use ot use bpk

TbbW
11-16-2005, 09:52 AM
umm... keyloggers are kinda basic when it comes to programing...
if you make you'r own it's a real small chance an antivirus finds it...
and it it sends the info ower the net the chance is much bigger the firewall block its connection.

now to make it send the info with an existing program that is already allowed in the firewall gives you an much bigger chance the information will reach you.

there is alot of material on the world biggest libary called internet to learn how to do these things... google is you'r friend ;) ( lol )

fatjoe
11-17-2005, 03:30 AM
hey man yeah I need to get hold of a keylogger too. I used to use SC-Keylogger but as the previous poster said it's very well known now so it is easily picked up!

I have pmd you carlo!