PDA

View Full Version : I need help finding an Ip adress, I have the persons email and Fb +++

reallyhurt
03-20-2011, 10:54 AM
they or her has also tried leaving shitty comments on my blog but since i have to moderate and axept they havent been public yet.
I can not take the chance on talking to this person on msn or fb chats.
Her husband left a threathing chat message on Fb chat.
I have copied all the shitty comments and threaths but I need more proof to take to the police.

I m also interested in help finding one of this persons profile with pictures hes posted online, i dont know much more than that and that is a adult networking site but i have again no idea what or where so it might be looking for a needle in a haystack but i thought i d ask anyway.

shanewatson
03-24-2011, 04:42 PM
they or her has also tried leaving shitty comments on my blog but since i have to moderate and axept they havent been public yet.
I have copied all the shitty comments and threaths but I need more proof to take to the police.

I m also interested in help finding one of this persons profile with pictures hes posted online, i dont know much more than that and that is a adult networking site but i have again no idea what or where so it might be looking for a needle in a haystack but i thought i d ask anyway.

you ca find your ip address here at http://www.whoisxy.com and you can know your ip address.

Gifford
06-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Friends you can check your IP from network connection,then click on Support. There written at top right hand top.

cbder
06-04-2012, 11:21 PM

Curtis Raab
12-11-2016, 10:37 AM
That`s security breach . its not good

nozf3r4tu
12-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Couple of points
its your blog,son enable ip logging on the ***rd
if the person does not have a static ip address, a geo location search will lead you to the internet service provider
Any non public information obtained can't and won't be used in a court of law.
S***estion:
Grabb the IP adresses of those people,look them up and ban their ip,also use cloudfare,it will block/recognize vpn's