PDA

View Full Version : Hacking *0* (Learn to be a h4x0r)

xMikey
10-01-2005, 11:42 PM
*) Drop Microshit Winblows! Start running a Linux Distribution! I'm currently dual-booting Winblows XP & Ubuntu, but theres tons of different distro's out there! Gentoo, GNOME, many many more!

2) Become a PowerUser in more than 2 Operating Systems. Preferably Winblows and a Linux Distro. Mac is good to become a poweruser in also!

*) After you do all that, you should be smart enough to teach yourself how to hack!!! A good way to start is to learn DOS(a.k.a. Command Prompt) in windows, has quite a few good features!

Note: Hacking is pointless! The only reason that I support hacking is for educational purposes only!! Hacking also is illegal, if you didn't know!

geminiz
10-24-2005, 11:04 AM
I find it ironic that there are 5 pages or *2,000 plus views on how to get a password for someones acct. Most people want someone to get it for them, or think this makes them a h4x0r. Just like downloading a program off of a website to use in chat makes you ***7..... :eek: Yet there are less than 200 views and no replies to this simple instructions for where to start to get the means to be a h4x0r. Kinda pathetic, even for n00bs.
Ciao. :cool:

geminiz
10-24-2005, 08:47 PM
So did you tell them where they can download MS DOS? ..... :p

pal
10-28-2005, 11:25 AM
hehe ms dos is already on the system! :D