PDA

View Full Version : Help with MySpace harrassment

Snutz
11-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help involving an issue with MySpace, and this seemed like the place to look.

My older sister is a high school chemistry teacher, and I recently found a profile with her picture on it that was created for the sole purpose of making fun of her. People have posted comments on there insulting her weight, claiming she has a beard, etc. I'm going to be bringing this to the attention of the school administrator's, but the problem is that I have no idea who created the page. I'm trying to ask around to see if anyone knows, but I doubt that it's going to work. So I'm wondering if there's any way that I could figure out the identity of whoever is posting the information. There's a chance that it might be being posted from the school computer's, which would make it more difficult to determine the identity of the person, although there's a better chance he or she would be punished then. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and if you do have any advice, please keep it relatively simple. I am very computer-savvy, however I have very little programming experience or experience dealing with networks. Thanks!

digital_2000
11-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Did you try reporting the account? Whats the url?