PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! Yahoo password recovery

troulis96
09-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Can anyone tell me how can I recover my password from my yahoo account. I can not remember my password and I do not remember the security questions too.

MackenzieV
09-16-2011, 01:27 PM
what web browser are u using?

__DaveY__
09-17-2011, 05:30 AM
Do you remember your alt email? If you added a hotmail.com or ********** alt you can use that to recover your yahoo account.
Over the years yahoo's been upgrading their ways of recovering the ids I can remember When the recover page was zipcode, birthdate and country Now it's flash and etc.

boudi54321
09-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Hmm its really hard, unless you remember any of the above the only other thing I can s***est is giving their E-mail ********* support team a call, depending on where your from I am sure they will have a local call number.

Google it.."google email ******** support"

fana
09-28-2011, 02:34 PM
it is useless... without the security question is difficult... if you have Firefox installed then you should search on "saved passwords"... maybe it is there

tomes
10-13-2011, 09:32 PM
You have to go to reset password and there you will be ask with your security questions, i hope you hava copy of those or at least you remember them, if not then there's no way you can access the your email account.