PDA

View Full Version : Detect AutoKeylogger?

youloveme
10-19-2011, 05:04 AM
Hello!

I want to know how to detect whether I have any autokeylogger installed on my Laptop? Please help me out as someone may be stealing my information.

gordo
10-19-2011, 07:10 AM
you could try scanning with malwarebytes ant-malware. If you are worried about keyloggers already installed, look for key scrambler. Get a good security suite. Google for all those I mentioned

pcspy
10-19-2011, 07:35 AM
Use any anti spyware program. There are many free programs available online. Spybot is one of them which makes it good to find out if a keylogger spyware program is hidden on your computer. After downloading and installing, run this program and find hidden keylogger spyware on your computer.

nozf3r4tu
10-20-2011, 08:05 PM
spybot doesn't convince me at all. Remember that professional keyloggers has the option to "melt" the server in your system (%windir%/sysdir) therefore if the server has been named as an important component of windows the antivirus/antimalware won't delete it .
The best antivirus i seen is AVIRA home edition (yes free),install it and run a full scan. Also i recommend having a good firewall.