PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

bilalrouf
12-26-2005, 11:52 PM
dear i would like to ask that is it hacking forum if so then tell me please how can i get back my yahoo ID.
I have asked (is it hacking forum) before asking my question because on many forums hacking is not allowed.

Ezekiel
12-27-2005, 10:14 AM
dear i would like to ask that is it hacking forum if so then tell me please how can i get back my yahoo ID.
I have asked (is it hacking forum) before asking my question because on many forums hacking is not allowed.

We need more details before answering your question. If your account was stolen by someone, then you can just go to the forgotten password section of yahoo mail and get it sent to anoter email address, or you could email yahoo and tell them your problem. You probably just posted here expecting people to give you step by step instructions on breaking back into your account (although I doubt it's even your own account). You will never find an easy way to get back into your account; the only ways are: keylogger, social engineering, email the yahoo abuse email address, fake login page, there are no ways that you can simply "hack" back into it. You said:

"on many forums hacking is not allowed"

Hacking is allowed on most forums like this. It's just cracking and asking dumb questions like "plz hack my yahoo account" that are not allowed.