Ezekiel
01-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Happy newyear all
iam looking for Prorat S.E or another undetected trojan
has some* url or a link?
My msn/hotmail= dogs22*@hotmail.com

Yeah, buy the program at

http://www.prorat.net/products.php

No one is going to give you links to illegaly download a program in a public forum. Either use the free version, buy the paid for version, use another free trojan (why does everyone keep asking about this damn prorat), or download the full version off bittorrent (and no, i'm not going to give you a link), if you dont know how to use bittorrent then you have no chance using a trojan.

Bighomedog11
01-03-2006, 12:45 PM
yup thats correct everything mike said.. No one is gonan to give you the link.. And pluss the bittorrent ones they dont work.. Soo your gonna to have to buy the program and when you buy it can you share it with us:)

erdal123
01-03-2006, 05:26 PM
ok thats fine whit me if you give the 200 $ i will buy it + i wil shared whit you thats a good offer or not;)

erdal123
01-03-2006, 05:30 PM
+free trojan clients are detected

Bighomedog11
01-04-2006, 07:07 PM
nope not paying 200.00 for a program.. Sorry

Ezekiel
01-05-2006, 10:55 AM
+free trojan clients are detected

All trojans are detected by antivirus programs, whether they are free or paid for versions.

Merko
01-22-2006, 04:07 PM
mike*0*... not everyone pay for programs like you :).. try remember that.

Halla
01-23-2006, 01:25 AM
mike raises a good point... prorat and **.**% of other 'pre-packaged' trojans will be picked up by antivirus/antispyware programs, thus completely negating their usefulness.

Try writing a script that autoinstalls without user prompting or ideally user knowledge some sort of other remote access tool... even something like windows remote desktop, pcanywhere, or something to that effect. Your chances of success will greatly increase when you arent detected immediatly.

www.informationleak.com

EvilThoutZzZ
03-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Ok Look i recently got ProRat Se cracked from some guy... yea ill share it with u but its not undetected. U wont find an undetected prorat trojan onless the guy gives to u and only you. The more people have it the more chances it will get cought. Plus if u put it in a torrent, limewire,kazza Anti virus companys will defentily no about this. Common since. Either u buy it or get one from a nice guy that has the undetected one. But hes takking a risk of it being cought. Also Prorat only gives u one year in updates for 200$ witch is BS. But yea i got the SE version ill give it out. ( ITS DETECTED) But you do get reverse connection witch works so u can connect to pc's that have the ip adress **2.*68.*.* whitch is a router... my aim is dsclilruth my msn is mvcmcginnis@msn.com If u flood me with emails u wont get it just instant message me. And i will help some people work this thing if u need help but i can only do one at a time or when i get the time. Summer is comming so yea i will be able to help more people. Im usally in the yahoo chat rooms (ht_evilthoutz) ok well im at school so im gonna get off pyce :) :p

stephen_nxn
05-27-2007, 08:23 PM
ProRat v*.* Special Edition screen shot http://img20*.imageshack.us/img20*/***7/untitledlh*.jpg download http://rapidshare.com/files/**4444*7/ProRat_v*.*se.zip.html:cool:

volcom
12-30-2007, 12:39 PM
is it undetected ,so if u send a trojan to some* his virusscan won't detect it?

coz
12-30-2007, 05:40 PM
No. And I wouldn't download it from the link he have you. Since he only popped in here to post ProRat links and he linked to rapidshare instead of the authors homepage. Not to mention he didn't post the password, which is "pro" and it's not a "Special Edition" and it is detectable. It was completely deleted when I uncompressed it.

volcom
12-31-2007, 04:18 AM
k i removed it , just download it from www.prorat.net

coz
12-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Sorry man. It's just hard to tell when downloading something seen as a trojan by most AVs and not know what was done to a non-special version uploaded straight from the authors site without changing the pass.

Anyway to add onto the topic I have unpacked ProRat and made it into the special version. However it doesn't seem to make the exe undetectable only registered. So I'm guessing they pack/protect the exe before it is sent? I don't know. So I'm now looking for something to make it undetectable. Considering the stuff I see in the exe I don't think a hex edit will work. I do have one version already thats have the size of the main exe and not picked up by most AVs. But I haven't even looked at the program to see how you create the server or what options the program gives me so maybe I'm missing something.

coz
12-31-2007, 09:15 PM
If anyone is interested in this reply back and I'll email it to you or upload it somewhere.

coz
03-31-2008, 12:17 PM
Whatsup? I'm a newbie myself but maybe we can both learn something together.:cool:

gordo
03-31-2008, 05:23 PM
Can a cryptor be used with pro-rat? I know more keylogger/trojans are precrypted and cannot be crypted again

kirk
04-01-2008, 03:29 PM
I've tried but failed to make ProRat undetected.

flexluther
07-19-2008, 06:04 AM
If anyone would like a copy of ProRat v2.0 Special Edition then visit http://www.jfreechat.co.uk and download from there. I hope this helps. :D

superpooper93
10-26-2008, 05:48 PM
http://LinkRemoved

go ther for prorat SE

MrByte
10-27-2008, 05:20 PM
go ther for prorat SE

Prorat SE is a commercial application. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that (looks like forever), but cracks for commercial software are not welcome here.

If you're fond of spending hours seeking, posting, and exchanging cracks rather that spending these hours on earning ***** and buying the software (which is far more efficient from the economic standpoint), then find a different place and exchange your links untill you're thoroughly satisfied in all respects. But not here, please.

billybob90
11-09-2008, 08:55 PM
i am charging *5 dollars usd to make servers undetectable