PDA

View Full Version : How to make Advertising IRC Trojan

iPod
01-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Please can anybody tell me how to make irc trojan who will advertise website on net, and people who gain it will send it automatically ?

Merko
01-19-2006, 08:43 PM
aww. Im trying 2 get a script like that too :)

Ezekiel
01-20-2006, 11:29 AM
No, the internet and IRC is full of enough spam without n00bs like you asking us how to do it without you knowing anything about computers. Go and LEARN FOR YOURSELF. To merko: on your other post, you said that you didn't know why a .jpg file infected you, it infected you because the actual FULL filename would be something.jpg.exe but by default windows is set to HIDE file extensions, so you only see something.jpg, well it is a .exe, you just can't see it. There's no way to put viruses in images, only ways to hide them.

Merko
01-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Mike*0*.. We dont care about what you think.. if you dont know about how to make// or how to get then dont answer us.

Ezekiel
01-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Mike*0*.. We dont care about what you think.. if you dont know about how to make// or how to get then dont answer us.

I never said I DON'T know how to make one, I said that if we helped every n00b who wants to add to the millions of spam messages in email/irc etc, then the internet would have an even bigger spam problem than it has already. If you want to learn, go and learn c++ or another widely used programming language then you will not have to ask for help.