PDA

View Full Version : I need a virus made.

themanNYC
02-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Hello, how is everyone, basicly i got ripped off and scammed, i need revenge cause i cant let the guy take the amount of ***** he did from me and have nothign happen to him, i cant afford to go after him or sew him so i want to destroy his computer, i know its corny but thats basicly the only thing i can do,( already sent him shit in a box ) if anyone can help me out send me in the right direction of what to do or if someone can send it for me itd truly make my year. Thank you for your time.

Ezekiel
02-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Hello, how is everyone, basicly i got ripped off and scammed, i need revenge cause i cant let the guy take the amount of ***** he did from me and have nothign happen to him, i cant afford to go after him or sew him so i want to destroy his computer, i know its corny but thats basicly the only thing i can do,( already sent him shit in a box ) if anyone can help me out send me in the right direction of what to do or if someone can send it for me itd truly make my year. Thank you for your time.

What are you actually asking for?

if anyone can help me out send me in the right direction of what to do

It's hard to know what you want from that, you need to be more specific. Do you want to get what you lost back, "destroy" his computer (you will find NO help for doing that in these forums, hacking is about more than destruction of computers), send him trojans/keyloggers, we need more information on what you want. If you lost ***** to him, surely you can just email whatever service you used to transfer the *****, like paypal for example. If you lost the ***** to one of these "pay me to hack email account" scams, then it's your own fault for believing something that is *********ly impossible to do. Please post information like how you lost the *****, what you used to transfer to him, how he scammed you. You will not get any help if all you want is to destroy his coputer, but if you really did lose ***** and you did nothing to deserve it, then the first thing you should do is contact the police, they will trace him and get the ***** back, or if you want to get it back yourself, then I could give you links to some simple keyloggers.

or89921
02-04-2006, 05:16 PM
mike i know what ur thinkin idiot and i dunno him lol just go to paypal and put a referal.. if u did ******* ***** then ur an idiot