PDA

View Full Version : Dreamviewer

Aayus
07-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Is dream viewer is the best platform to design using jsp.

lennonrowen
08-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Dreamweaver is designed to or is even capable of completely removing the agency of HTML and CSS coding from web design. It is a software that is extensible. Its extensibility was one of the reasons for a strong Dreamweaver community. It is used to primarily to design and code HTML and CSS but can also be used for other languages because of its code syntax coloring.

sea queen
08-14-2012, 02:53 AM
I have not much more knowledge about it.

gordo
08-14-2012, 06:44 AM
I have not much more knowledge about it.

seaqueen, please refrain from making posts like this one. There is no need to inform us you don't know much about a subject.
Regards

addme
08-16-2012, 05:19 PM
use eclip, it's free

Aayus
08-28-2012, 03:22 AM
Which on is better Dream viewer of eclipse for Designing.

joni
01-27-2013, 05:03 AM
Search it in Google.com

kaufen
08-01-2015, 11:49 AM
JSP (Java Server Pages) is a web development platform introduced by Sun Microsystems (now part of Oracle) to compete with PHP and ASP.NET. Like ASP, it is a server-side technology, meaning that the code is first compiled and then executed as an application by the web server.

Siseneg
08-01-2015, 04:30 PM
JSP (Java Server Pages) is a web development platform introduced by Sun Microsystems (now part of Oracle) to compete with PHP and ASP.NET. Like ASP, it is a server-side technology, meaning that the code is first compiled and then executed as an application by the web server.

When quoting from someone else's article it's customary, not to mention good form, to use quotes and provide a link to the article.

That comes word for word from:

"How to Choose a Website Development Platform
By Lisa Lopuck from Web Design For Dummies, *rd Edition"

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-choose-a-website-development-platform.html

parul1212
10-21-2015, 08:00 AM
Adobe Dreamweaver is a proprietary web development tool developed by Adobe Systems.

kaufen
10-22-2015, 04:01 AM
Bravo JSP editor is a WYSIWYG JSP/HTML editor. It also include a powerful DOM modified tool, String externalize wizard. The free edition can be freely used without time limitation, commercial used is permitted.

Siseneg
09-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Bravo JSP editor is a WYSIWYG JSP/HTML editor. It also include a powerful DOM modified tool, String externalize wizard. The free edition can be freely used without time limitation, commercial used is permitted.

This post was copy and pasted word for word from an article on marketplace.eclipse.org:

"Bravo JSP editor is a WYSIWYG JSP/HTML editor. It also include a powerful DOM modified tool, String externalize wizard. The https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/bravo-jsp-editorfree edition can be freely used without time limitation, commercial used is permitted."

https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/bravo-jsp-editor

Did you miss my above post where I pointed out to you that when quoting from someone else's article it's customary, not to mention good form, to use quotes and provide a link to the article?