PDA

View Full Version : wi fi

humza
02-20-2006, 02:51 PM
i heard there are ways of getting into people wireless network and getting there ip address passwords and stuff how is it done what software?

Ezekiel
02-20-2006, 03:35 PM
i heard there are ways of getting into people wireless network and getting there ip address passwords and stuff how is it done what software?

Yes, you would use a WEP cracker, then once you have the WEP key you would run a sniffer to capture stuff like passwords. If they use stronger encryptions than WEP, it's a bit harder, if they filter mac addresses then you would use a mac spoofer.

fabioejp
02-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Yes, you would use a WEP cracker, then once you have the WEP key you would run a sniffer to capture stuff like passwords. If they use stronger encryptions than WEP, it's a bit harder, if they filter mac addresses then you would use a mac spoofer.

I have a neibour that can't afford to pay for internet then we bought two wireless modems and created our catennas. Now i offer for free internet access to him (I'm fu... his sister).

Give links for that tools, i got some but i want to test with all the tools available to me.

Halla
02-22-2006, 01:30 AM
smac to spoof mac address, aircrack, airsnort, kismet, etc for wireless packet gathering/cracking.

google for the downloads. its easier. especially now that you know what you;re looking for.

www.informationleak.com

humza
02-25-2006, 04:21 AM
i recently got a tut on how to get passwords n stuff from wif fi but i was wandering what is wardriving?

http://www.informationleak.net/wireless.txt