PDA

View Full Version : Get into DOS if its blocked at your school!

Whitecrow
02-23-2006, 09:41 PM
just open up notepad, (if your school blocked notepad just open up a browser and click view source, and now your in notepad) then in notepad type command.com and save the folder as anything.bat then just dbl click it and now your in DOS.

SyntaXmasteR
02-24-2006, 06:13 PM
They also have another way i found to bypass blocked programs. If you access one program from a seperate program you can sometimes get access to it if you are blocked by a local or network policy.

Example:
Block yourself from opening the program "Internet Explorer" Using the Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
Now try to open internet explorer directly, BLOCKED.

Open microsoft word. Type in the web address of the site you would like to visit. Click on the hyperlink in word. You will bypass the local policy and internet explorer will open. You can also point to the file location using a hyperlink.

Alucard
03-01-2006, 10:23 AM
just open up notepad, (if your school blocked notepad just open up a browser and click view source, and now your in notepad) then in notepad type command.com and save the folder as anything.bat then just dbl click it and now your in DOS.

dude they block all the batch scripts at school u can try it urself unless it works at ur scchool that meants they dont but it dosent work at my school so i think i will have to get in the registry and change the dam value for it so if someone knows the rite valure for the cmd plz say it :o

Halla
03-02-2006, 12:53 AM
I thought I replied to this...

here are some methods to bypass restrictions to get to the command prompt:
http://www.informationleak.net/bypass.txt

oh and the reg settings for the command prompt are:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System
Value Name: DisableCMD
Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)
Value Data: (0 = default, * = disabled, 2 = disabled but allow batch)

I should probably add that, huh?

www.informationleak.com

Alucard
03-27-2006, 10:43 AM
the security lets me in the registry but wont allow me to chnage the values:mad: :eek: . how do i bypass that?:confused: