PDA

View Full Version : How to have total control to other pc?!

Losing_grip
03-07-2006, 03:29 AM
Hi i wanna know how to put keylogger on a file and a good free website that can upload files so people could download it there..
and yea how to use backdoor? can anyone tell me what sitez that teach how these program works? ill be happy if someone would reply to my msg thank you:cool:

Alucard
03-07-2006, 10:07 AM
u cant just attach the keylogger u have to hex it and make it undetactable because the AV software will detect it and just will deny the acess to the file so first u need to get a decnt keyloger and hex it and then make a freeweb or osmehing and upload it there and then advertise ur adress somwere and if u r lucky u might get acess.

Ezekiel
03-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi i wanna know how to put keylogger on a file and a good free website that can upload files so people could download it there..
and yea how to use backdoor? can anyone tell me what sitez that teach how these program works? ill be happy if someone would reply to my msg thank you:cool:

"and yea how to use backdoor? can anyone tell me what sitez that teach how these program works?"

I'll tell you the best site for using backdoors that only the best hackers know about, it contains useful tutorials easy enough for any n00b to use and provides information on using trojans and other script kiddie programs. http://www.google.com. That site is all you will ever need for learning about hacking.

Sennin
03-07-2006, 06:15 PM
niiiice. "hacking google" is actually its own "...For Dummies" title. Bizarre people really would rather start a thread, and check back feverishly for replys when all they need is a big'o'googlin.