PDA

View Full Version : Haven problem getting IP with ProRat and another program

Bighomedog11
04-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey i am haven a problem getting people IP and stuff when i send them the sever they click on it but i dont get there IP and i am thinking of maken a site like a freewebs site to give them a link they click it and it gives me there IP or something because most people dont download stuff right off the back.. But if you have any ideas on how to there IP let me know. I will post the name of the other program later i am at the Libary know. But yes i have AIM and yahoo but yahoo is not install on my pc i also have msn but that is also not install.. Tell me what i should do i want to get the hacking.:)

Ezekiel
04-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Hey i am haven a problem getting people IP and stuff when i send them the sever they click on it but i dont get there IP and i am thinking of maken a site like a freewebs site to give them a link they click it and it gives me there IP or something because most people dont download stuff right off the back.. But if you have any ideas on how to there IP let me know. I will post the name of the other program later i am at the Libary know. But yes i have AIM and yahoo but yahoo is not install on my pc i also have msn but that is also not install.. Tell me what i should do i want to get the hacking.:)

Freewebs doesn't support php, no php = you can't get the IP. In php, a lot of useful information is stored in the array $_SERVER[], for example $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] is where the IP is stored. So just with html and javascript (all that freewebs supports), you will find it very hard to log IP numbers.

Alucard
04-12-2006, 06:06 PM
freewebs does lof the IP, but it only does it in the guestbook and only if u choose the option, record IP, but i think everyone can see, and they must post somehting in the guestbook to get their IP recorded

Ezekiel
04-15-2006, 12:45 PM
freewebs does lof the IP, but it only does it in the guestbook and only if u choose the option, record IP, but i think everyone can see, and they must post somehting in the guestbook to get their IP recorded

Which is why a php supporting host is the only solution. There are many free hosts that support php and a lot of other scripting languages, so it's not worth trying to find some way to log IP numbers on a host like freewebs when there are free php hosts that will give you what you need.