PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering about Myspace.

zeo282003
04-13-2006, 04:48 AM
I know there is already a thread about hacking myspace for passwords, but I don't want to hack or try, or anything like that. I was just wondering if there is anyone who can direct me to a website that has programs to retrieve the passwords that are logged into the cache of my own computer. I have downloaded afew that shows up websites I been too, like okcupid, and showed me my passwords on that program, and showed my old roomates passwords back from like 4 months ago, but it will not show up myspace or yahoo... I did use anti-secure, and showed some things for myspace, but it was all crypted... is there a program on the net, that can de-crypt the password or is there a better program that obtains the passwords I'm looking for. I been searching for 2 hours on google, and no real luck. So any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
ZEO

carlo
04-13-2006, 06:49 AM
cain and able

Ezekiel
04-13-2006, 09:18 AM
cain and able

Cain & Abel is a sniffer, useful if you are trying to steal someone's password over the LAN, but not for retrieving cached passwords.

iSpEye
04-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Hacking myspace is easly done.. If you want anyones myspace password, I am the person you want to talk to..
I can be reached on AOL Instant messanger Screen Name 'Pimpest'
or email me at
HireMe2Hack4U@aol.com

I can get you their password in the matter of seconds, plus I offer a whole lot of other simular services..

Cell Phone Records

Voicemail passcode's

Email Passwords

Instant Message Conversations

Social Security Numbers

Full BackGround checks

Unlisted Phone Numbers

Real-Time Location of Anyone(GPS)

And so much more..

zeo282003
04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Only intrested on passwords that where logged onto my own computer. If anyone can inform me of a good program that will access all of my Internet Explorer and hidden cache on my computer, and be able to decode the information, would be greatly appreciated... if it's some spam ad or telling me to sniff out someones password, not intrested. Thank you.

zeo282003
04-14-2006, 12:35 AM
My gf.. seems like there is alot of these around these forums. Well, she used to live here, ok. Used to use my computer, chat on yahoo messanger, check her yahoo mail and her myspace account. Is the passwords crypted some where in my computer? I have not cleaned out my registry or internet cache for over * months, so I know if it is possiable to retrive it through cache. Than I should beable to recover it. And yes, the reason has to do with the thought of her cheating on me. So basicly I just want to hack my own computer for this password. THanx in advance.

carlo
04-14-2006, 09:03 AM
with all due respect mike it has a protected storge section and shows you all passwords enterd on your pc.

zeo282003
04-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I fianally got the myspace password, still having issues getting the yahoo... I was wondering if you or anyone might now if there is html scripting that if I gave the account back that it will show her password everytime she decides to change it... cause she has really put me through hell and back. I could go on and on how she tortured my life, but hey.. this might be alil childish... but atleast I'm not going the same road she did. And about the html coding, I mean as it will post on her site or something...

carlo
04-14-2006, 11:50 AM
No im sorry but i dont think there is. But have you tried the myspace password for the yahoo password?

zeo282003
04-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I have tried the password for the yahoo, seems she doesn't trust people.. I have no idea why.. rofl... Um.. I'm using that cain and able, but it hasn't found anything for yahoo yet... is theer a special folder in the computer that has scripts for logins on messanger or the yahoo mail... cause she has logged on afew times on this computer. Oh and thanks for the help so far.

Ezekiel
04-15-2006, 12:57 PM
with all due respect mike it has a protected storge section and shows you all passwords enterd on your pc.

Yeah, sorry, I forgot about that, I haven't used cain for a long time.

Yeah, I have tried the password for the yahoo, seems she doesn't trust people.. I have no idea why.. rofl... Um.. I'm using that cain and able, but it hasn't found anything for yahoo yet... is theer a special folder in the computer that has scripts for logins on messanger or the yahoo mail... cause she has logged on afew times on this computer. Oh and thanks for the help so far.

The passwords it gets from the protected storage must have been saved using a "remember this password", "autocomplete", etc type of thing, them just visiting the site, logging in and having a cookie created is not going to be good enough for cain to get the passwords.