PDA

View Full Version : Another IP Address/Myspace Question

mydaddy
04-14-2006, 10:32 PM
I have found a way to ***** the IP Addresses of people coming to my daughter's myspace (thanks, by the way) and now I would like to know if there is any way to block a certain few from viewing her page. I know that they could change, but they haven't in quite a while. They are blocked from sending her messages and whatnot, but not from seeing her page altogether.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

TheOne
04-15-2006, 07:05 AM
If you dont want people viewing information about your daughter, don't use a bloody myspace webpage. They are crap and serve no reall purpose than to let idiots "make friends" with people they no nothing at all.

So to stop people viewing your daughters myspace page. Delete the myspace page.

toast
04-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Why dont you set it to private?

fun
04-20-2006, 05:39 PM
hey "mydaddy" can you tell me how you figure out how to find pepos ip that comes into your daughter's myspace????

is there a code for that???

4everyoung
10-24-2006, 10:23 PM
I have found a way to ***** the IP Addresses of people coming to my daughter's myspace (thanks, by the way) and now I would like to know if there is any way to block a certain few from viewing her page. I know that they could change, but they haven't in quite a while. They are blocked from sending her messages and whatnot, but not from seeing her page altogether.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

how did you ***** them?? someone hacked into my account and sent messages to my friends through it and i need to find out who it was!