PDA

View Full Version : RE: Keyloggers

PuddinTame
09-18-2012, 09:14 PM
I use public computers at library, and wish to start checking them for hardware-type keyloggers (or any other nasty devices). Problem is I got no idea what to look for. Anyone have links to clear photos showing what this junk looks like, or where on PC its installed?
Ask me again and I'll tell you the same..... :)

gordo
09-19-2012, 06:39 AM
Hardware keyloggers are usually used on desktop comps. Follow the mouse cord to the back of the comp. The mouse cord will plug into the keylogger, with the keylogger pl***ed into the comp. Some are disguised as usb thumb drives too. Pics here. http://www.google.com/search?q=hardware+keylogger&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VqBZUI6CBobs2AWi-4DQDA&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=*600&bih=775

sofiazoe
01-30-2014, 04:22 AM
I use public computers at library, and wish to start checking them for hardware-type keyloggers (or any other nasty devices). Problem is I got no idea what to look for. Anyone have links to......................:):)

privateloader
07-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Hardware keyloggers costs between €70 to €*50. This stuff are for rich geeks

Hicantild
02-14-2018, 10:28 AM
Hardware keyloggers are good to use on pc but these are costly too.

Evelynn
05-16-2018, 06:36 AM
Hardware keyloggers are good to use on pc but these are costly too.

I use public computers at library, and wish to start checking them for hardware-type keyloggers

Siseneg
05-31-2018, 11:08 AM
I use public computers at library, and wish to start checking them for hardware-type keyloggers

If you're using a public computer for anything but casual browsing you're making a big mistake. Public computers or wi-fi hotspots should never be used for anything that requires entering a password.

Hardware keyloggers can be implemented in BIOS-level firmware and some key b o a rds have them built in. How are you planning on checking that?

Spacing inside the word done to keep it from censored by the forum software.