PDA

View Full Version : gettin passed the <embed> code

Fanx
04-23-2006, 04:14 PM
i have heard of some* getting passed the block html on user's comments for example being able to post <embed> in a band's profile

does any* no how to do it?

hackerz
04-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Yes.:cool:

Fanx
04-24-2006, 08:21 PM
how do you do it?

Ezekiel
04-25-2006, 05:45 AM
i have heard of some* getting passed the block html on user's comments for example being able to post <embed> in a band's profile

does any* no how to do it?

How the hell are we supposed to know what you are talking about. A profile on what?

Krak
04-25-2006, 04:52 PM
He is talking about Myspace profiles and comments. If you try to add embed as a comment, myspace will automatically add allowScriptAccess="never" after you post it. Is there a way to get around this? I'm not very familiar with HTML but might it be possible to override this command with another one?

TheOne
04-26-2006, 03:32 PM
He is talking about Myspace profiles and comments. If you try to add embed as a comment, myspace will automatically add allowScriptAccess="never" after you post it. Is there a way to get around this? I'm not very familiar with HTML but might it be possible to override this command with another one?

put allowScriptAccess="always"

Halla
04-27-2006, 02:25 AM
heres a question...

Why the hell would myspace not allow embed tags in a BANDS profile? Would you not think that embedding music/video would be appropriate for a band?
Im so glad I dont use that crappy piece of festering shit.

anyways,
have you tried css?
Have you tried javascript?
have you tried an iframe? a popup? a target=blank?
have you tried object? bgsound? applet? php?

have you tried looking at the page source and seeing if that filter is a script (like javascript) within the page or if its server side? If its on the page, just copy the page, remove that code, fix the submit links and you should be golden. If its server side... thats another story.

thats about as helpful as Im getting at the moment, hope that helps.

Krak
04-27-2006, 06:28 PM
put allowScriptAccess="always"

I tried that, myspace adds another tag to the one after that if you change it. so there will be a allowScriptAccess="always" tag and a allowScriptAccess="never"

Fanx
05-12-2006, 10:47 PM
anyways,
have you tried css?
Have you tried javascript?
have you tried an iframe? a popup? a target=blank?
have you tried object? bgsound? applet? php?

myspace does not allow java

Ezekiel
05-13-2006, 04:18 AM
myspace does not allow java

Javascript