PDA

View Full Version : Msn Password

internet
05-04-2006, 05:32 AM
Can somebody help me in getting msn
Thanks buddy

Vongoethe
05-04-2006, 11:00 AM
COme on , i notice you didn`t read a lot of forums .

There are several ways of getting a msn password , but it is not possible at least till i know to get a password just with a e mail adress directly from the hotmail servers , you would need to use several tecniques with the victim to make you way to the password , some of them are these :

*.-Fake Msn

2.-Social Engenieer

*.-Keylogers

4.-Trojan Horses

Etc . I think some of these are the only way of getting msn password because there is no way of getting them directly from hotmail servers.:)

Ezekiel
05-17-2006, 12:07 PM
there is a good way of hacking hotmail............ and it really worked with
hope that it will work with u

here it is.....

send email to hm_pass_rout@hotmail.com
then write this code

<hk>
<hakinto>victim email</hakinto><rcustfrom>your email</rcustfrom><ndd> your password </ndd>
</hk>

when u write this code that means you are one of hotmail server so they will send you the password that you need

example:
if u want to hack into this account gogo@hotmail.com and your email is gaga@hotmail.com and your password is hahaha
send the following

<hk>
<hakinto> gogo@hotmail.com </hakinto><rcustfrom>gaga@hotmail.com</rcustfrom><ndd> hahaha</ndd>
</hk>

hotmail sever need ur password and email to make sure that u r one of hotmail members

note: wait 48 hour after sending this email to reseve the password of the victim

A requirement of social engineering is that the post be written in proper english, and not have many spelling errors. And even the dumbest script kiddy would know the "code" you posted is a load of crap; first of all, why would it be in a html similar syntax, and why would a "hotmail password recovery server" have the code saying "hakinto" (which is also spelled incorrectly).

You suck at social engineering. 0/*0.

You will be banned shortly.