PDA

View Full Version : Need password help

smiley1
06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
This is regarding Myspace, I know that this isn't a Myspace message ***rd, but let me explain my situation.

I have SBC email (sbcglobal.net) and I had registered w/ Myspace, I accidentally put my login email address as ****x@sbcglobal.com, but I didn't realize it at the time. Fast forward a few weeks and I changed my Myspace password on Friday, I go to sign in again later the same day and realize I've since forgotten what password I had changed it to, DUH!

I used the Myspace "forgot your password" link and that's when I discovered that I had inadvertently put ".com" instead of ".net" when I signed up. So- to make a long story short :), I can't update my email address w/ them because I can't remember my password, I can't have my password sent to me because I need to fix the mistake I made on email address, I emailed Myspace and they sent me a standard form reply on how to change my account email address by signing into my account, blah, blah. It was apparent that no one had actually read the first email I had sent.

Now for my question, would my password be located somewhere on my computer, ie. history, temp internet?

toast
06-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Your Myspace cookies contains the password (when you log in). But I'm not sure that it will help you.
Ever consider you are out of luck?

smiley1
06-15-2006, 09:03 AM
Ever consider you are out of luck?

Haha, I think you may be right, but thanks anyways.