PDA

View Full Version : Private Disk by Private Loader

Hacxx
04-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Hello,

After some time using the internet you get or buy cool stuff that you may want to protect from the rest of the world and from yourself. Using Pen drives, SD cards can be a good help to keep your data very private especially from any access from the internet. Using a pen drive is a good idea but if you lose or anyone stole you pen drive they will get access to your applications.

The best choice you make is using an encriptation software. Using an encriptation software is the last frontier in saving your personal arsenal. The software from www.privatedisk.co.nr can help you in this.

The software can:
- Protect your data using password AES *28 bits
- Pen Drives available in *GB and 5GB
- Password can be changed

gordo
04-22-2013, 07:02 AM
With trucerypt you can encrypt a flashdrive or just part of it. Or you can encrypt yuour whole computer hard drive. Best of all, it's free.
http://www.truecrypt.org/docs/?s=tutorial

Hacxx
04-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Hello

*) Doesn't need instalation (Portable)
2) Much easier interface
*) Doesn't require driver instalation
4) Tested in XP/Server 200*/Server 2008/7/8

Site only available for Portuguese spoken countries

-----

More advanced? Only this one (I can make orders directly from the shop)
http://i42.tinypic.com/52ykht.jpg

Vizcarrawhite
05-30-2013, 06:08 AM
i have tested the site it has worked for me and will definitely will prove its worth for others as well .. the most advantage of the it's .. the site is free to use...

privateloader
07-18-2014, 01:07 PM
I already have better product.

Its password protected saved in a chip.
If any atemp to unlock using a hardware solution the chip will auto destroy.

Its branded as classified pen drive and in a possible cenario can keep information confidencial.

chal.nikkal
01-16-2015, 12:45 AM
SD cards can be a good help to keep your data very private especially from any access from the internet. Using a pen drive is a good idea but if you lose or anyone stole you pen drive they will get access to your applications.

The best choice you make is using an encriptation software. Using an encriptation software is the last frontier in saving your personal arsenal. The software from www.privatedisk.co.nr can help you in this.