PDA

View Full Version : computer problem

jason the one
07-07-2006, 07:15 PM
hey peoples i was messing around with one of my pc's in my setup in my room. its a celeron with like 5*0 ram..its pretyslow and well i added 2 256mb ram sticks to it and took out the *25mb and when ii turned it on it says something out of the harddrive. ive encountered this problem be4 on this computer but be4 it was only the harddrive ide cable coming undone. if u have any advice or w/e please contact me at jeremy77q (aim) thnx :D :cool:

Ezekiel
07-08-2006, 04:17 AM
hey peoples i was messing around with one of my pc's in my setup in my room. its a celeron with like 5*0 ram..its pretyslow and well i added 2 256mb ram sticks to it and took out the *25mb and when ii turned it on it says something out of the harddrive. ive encountered this problem be4 on this computer but be4 it was only the harddrive ide cable coming undone. if u have any advice or w/e please contact me at jeremy77q (aim) thnx :D :cool:

That information is meaningless to anyone trying to help you. You need to post more details, and the specific error message you are receiving.