PDA

View Full Version : ProRat

ohiostate7
07-16-2006, 05:33 PM
hey this may seem stupid but is there anyway to send a server to a person by msn or yahoo messenger or anyother way?

Ezekiel
07-17-2006, 11:24 AM
hey this may seem stupid but is there anyway to send a server to a person by msn or yahoo messenger or anyother way?

MSN messenger has a big button named 'send file' in one of it's menus. What is is about that you don't understand?

ohiostate7
07-17-2006, 02:36 PM
MSN messenger has a big button named 'send file' in one of it's menus. What is is about that you don't understand?
it wont let me send it casue some dumb ass file may be dangerurs

Ezekiel
07-17-2006, 03:11 PM
it wont let me send it casue some dumb ass file may be dangerurs

Well then, get some hosting space (a website) or use a crappy site like megaupload to host the file, then send the 'victim' a link to the file's location. MSN doesn't block links.

ohiostate7
07-17-2006, 04:39 PM
Well then, get some hosting space (a website) or use a crappy site like megaupload to host the file, then send the 'victim' a link to the file's location. MSN doesn't block links.
k thanks ill try taht

Stove
07-17-2006, 09:24 PM
or you can:

zip the file
change the extention and get the "victim" to change it back

ohiostate7
07-19-2006, 12:25 PM
or you can:

zip the file
change the extention and get the "victim" to change it back

how do i change the extention

Stove
07-23-2006, 03:42 AM
any explorer window (eg. my computer) -> tools -> folder options -> view -> hide extentions for known file types(**th or *2th down) -> uncheck it.

But unfortuneately the windows default for that (hide extentions for known file types) is checked so it might be tricky to get a person to go through all those steps. Your next best bet is to zip the files, but if the person extracts the files into the my recieved files folder (or any folder i think) it won't let you run them until you go into the file properties and uncheck the "block file"(or some variant of that) checkbox. which is still going to be hard to get the person through. So like mike*0* already stated just goto some crappy upload place and get the person to download the file and run it.