PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help me :(

marc622
08-13-2006, 09:20 PM
ok I will get straight to the point. I am a gaming addict. One of my favorite rpgs is runescape. Anyway someone told me website to visit so I went there. It said to iew this webpage i needed to download a new version of flash player. So i did only to find out it was a keylogger. Well you can guess that when I cam back on my stuff on my rs accoutn was gone. I managed to get the ip address of the person who hacked me. I was really wondering if some could send me a link or help me find a remotely deployable keylogger. Please make sure it is a free one because i dont have $ or a ****** card. (lol its obviuos that im such a noob) All the keyloggers i found were not ; remotely deployable; had to pay; was remotely deployable but I kept getting an error message. Please help me it would really mean alot to me.

marc622
08-13-2006, 09:21 PM
i have been googling all day long and still nothign ive tried things like sc keylogger, spytector, elite keylogger, and tons others butno luck

BrendanF090
08-13-2006, 09:53 PM
http://www.insane-gang.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=*4*

Beast2.07 works great for me. It's easy to use, I just figured it out today, and Its remote.

Alot of fun features and tools too ;]