PDA

View Full Version : A worm in C++

Newby_Programme
09-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Hey does anyone know a really good code of a worm for C++?

Ezekiel
09-17-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey does anyone know a really good code of a worm for C++?

Do you even know what a worm is?

Newby_Programme
09-18-2006, 01:53 AM
Yes its a thing that can give you controll over a persons computer and if i did not know what one is why would i post about it??

Ezekiel
09-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Yes its a thing that can give you controll over a persons computer and if i did not know what one is why would i post about it??

Ok my point is proven.

A worm is a piece of malware which replicates and propagates over the network. They can have a number of different purposes, but a worm is NOT specifically something which gives control over someone's computer (what you said). Typically they don't have this purpose and usually are made for destruction, DoS attacks, mass computer control, etc. They have more widespread effects and the attacker usually has no interaction with individual computers.

Giving you the code for a worm would be entirely pointless. Worms work by exploiting weaknesses in systems. The weaknesses these old worms DID exploit would now be patched, so the worm would be useless. And I don't think any significant worms actually had the source released.

Newby_Programme
09-19-2006, 01:40 AM
well how can i find a weakness in a computer? To exploit this weakness?

Ezekiel
09-19-2006, 11:52 AM
well how can i find a weakness in a computer? To exploit this weakness?

You examine the code, learn how it works, and you then figure out how to exploit it. But you have to be a programming expert to do this, so forget about it.

Newby_Programme
09-20-2006, 12:55 AM
what do you think im learning? Im learning C and C++ and i am trying on my own.

Ezekiel
09-20-2006, 12:25 PM
what do you think im learning? Im learning C and C++ and i am trying on my own.

Yeah, but what I am saying is you're wasting your time attempting this when you're still a beginner to c++. Start with the basics.

Newby_Programme
09-22-2006, 01:47 AM
KK im just trying to find sites that have complete fully everything on the two like every function command everything on C and C++ i just when i look at other peoples codes and i go to the site im learning from it dont have them there so that gets me thinking of im learning from the correct place

Whitecrow
09-22-2006, 10:44 AM
he wants a trojan, hey nooby ill give you a trojan whats your e-mail ;)

Newby_Programme
09-22-2006, 09:52 PM
Shut the fuck you motherfucka. Im over that now you moron read my post you dumb shit. Cant read fag?