PDA

View Full Version : Hi

computer_freak
09-25-2006, 03:00 AM
Hi,

Can anyone pls help me,

I have really no idea of hacking and stuff,

i want to learn using a kl how can i send it to someone? i downloaded kl from some site but as i download them the anti virus in my pc detects it and deletes it automatically, so i am very scared , i dont know how it is used and i fear i may infect my own pc ..but guys i really need to spy on someone ...yes its my love... pls guys if u have also fallen in love with someone u can understand my curiosity ...pls dont abuse me for this...i dint want to do it...but this is my last resort to know whether the person i love loves me or someone else...as we live in two different countries...pls guys help me pls ...i will wait....

Newby_Programme
09-25-2006, 03:43 AM
haha im guessing you met your so called lover over an IM? LAME

computer_freak
09-25-2006, 05:02 AM
haha im guessing you met your so called lover over an IM? LAME

Hey if u have no idea abt what i have asked u should avoid it...but now that u r showing ur smartness by bothering abt something which is actually none of ur business...read my words clearly...if u have never been loved by someone dont curse others and dont be jealous of others...blame ur fate for that...and try to behave more sensibly and see that u prevent urself from giving any opinions when they are really not welcomed.

and atleast i m not here to know ur thoughts abt love specially coz u are not the right person to take advice from cos advice is taken only from experienced people...and neither am i here to take advice on love from someone alright so see that u keep urself to ur own matters only..and my question was only for experts and not a newbie like u who is more bothered abt who falls in love with whom...take one advice from me go to some chat rooms or dating websites and post ur thoughts on love there....may be u will find someone atleast there.

Ezekiel
09-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi,

Can anyone pls help me,

I have really no idea of hacking and stuff,

i want to learn using a kl how can i send it to someone? i downloaded kl from some site but as i download them the anti virus in my pc detects it and deletes it automatically, so i am very scared , i dont know how it is used and i fear i may infect my own pc ..but guys i really need to spy on someone ...yes its my love... pls guys if u have also fallen in love with someone u can understand my curiosity ...pls dont abuse me for this...i dint want to do it...but this is my last resort to know whether the person i love loves me or someone else...as we live in two different countries...pls guys help me pls ...i will wait....

If you're going to intrude on someone's privacy when you have no right to, at least learn how to do it yourself.

Keyloggers have manuals. Are you blind? Or is is just plain laziness.

If your antivirus deleted it, switch the damn thing of. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Nobody gives a shit about your reasons, so posting some lame story here isn't going to help.

Learn to spell and learn to write.

You sound like some ** year old kid who wants to spy on a random girl he met online.

Whitecrow
09-25-2006, 07:26 PM
holy shit you are a pathetic fool, you cant even speak english just as mike said, you are like 6! but its really sad because i know you are some pos from some crappy country that wants to learn to hack but never will. omg.