humza
10-01-2006, 09:06 AM
i want the cammand lines for downloading and uploding file
printing the screen
veiwing webcam
password grab

Moonbat
10-01-2006, 11:23 AM
I think you want a batch file, am I right?
Yeah, well, Google brings up a lotta good sites

I would help you, I truly would, but I have no idea what OS you are trying to get ps'es from, what antivirus they have, and all that jazz.
-----------------------------------------------
This talk about printing the screen, you mean writing messages and displaying them on the screen? That's easy enough, here it is written in batch. Type this in Notepad.

@echo off
echo WRITE MESSAGE HERE

Then save it as a .bat file
---------------------------------------------
As far as viewing webcams, whose are you trying to view? You need info on them first.
--------------------------------------------
Uploading and Downloading, I don't have any idea, sorry.

Ezekiel
10-01-2006, 12:27 PM
i want the cammand lines for downloading and uploding file
printing the screen
veiwing webcam
password grab

Ok, well that means absolutely nothing to me. You need to explain what you want before people can begin to help you.

He mentioned trojans on the original post, so I think what he wants is code for making remote admin tools. This he will not get.

Before even thinking about making remote admin tools, you need to know how computers operate and you need to know how to program. If someone just shoved a bunch of c/c++/vb code in your face you wouldn't know what the hell to do with it.

You can't just ask for code to perform those features you listed - once you know a programming language and the Win*2 API, it becomes obvious.

In conclusion, this thread looks like the ramblings of someone who doesn't even know what they want.

And it's 'command line' not 'cammand line'.