PDA

View Full Version : prorat v*.* S.E reverse connection help

jas1137
10-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey guys im trying to use the pro connective notification and when i press test i get an error saying The pro connective notification test message can't be delivered. Anyone know how i can fix this because my "victim" is behond a router so yeah. Thanks guys!

wayno
10-24-2006, 09:25 PM
I have EXACTLY the same problem =[[[[[

If anyone could help us out.. i would REALLY appriaciate it.

many thanks,

wayno

squidderuds
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
are yall behind routers?if so that is the problem

give me some more information and im positive i can help yall

AKH_xXx
01-15-2007, 11:08 AM
i have the same problem

my router is "Repotec"

my ip no. starting with **2.*68.*6.*

Help........:(

~~smart~fool~~
01-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey guys im trying to use the pro connective notification and when i press test i get an error saying The pro connective notification test message can't be delivered. Anyone know how i can fix this because my "victim" is behond a router so yeah. Thanks guys!

Unless they have ports open(probably not) just forget about it.

goudanet
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
hiiiiiiiiii
i think that prorat in all version is abd trojan as the program is bind with aserver of AtAmCa ,,, so pls dont use this bad trojan
byeeeee

EvilThoutZzZ
02-28-2007, 10:04 PM
if ur behind a router thats why ur reverse connection is not recieving a signal from your connection because the router blocked that port for reverse connection. Go to www.google.com search for Port Forwarding should be the first link. You need to open the port up that is recquired for reverse connection then it will work. :)

mohdabid
03-26-2007, 01:39 PM
i am able to receive the notifications from the server, i got his ip address, port number, but im unable to connect directly by entering his ip and port number and im also not been able to connect through proconnective.

i did everything, i forwarded ports which prorat uses on my computer, and i also disables the firewall, but im still unable to connect,.

i also tried other RAT programs, but none seems to be working.....

where i am doing wrong, please help somebody................:(

shakazz
07-31-2009, 10:01 AM
plz tell me hOw u get the ip's on pro connective..?
plz plz plz .....
i have my static ip frOm no-ip.com but still i dOnt get any ip on my proconnective..plz help me Out....
i had uploader prorat 2.* in my orkut community u can dOwnload from here but dO let me knOw,hOw can i receivd ip's thaknz..
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=*252***4

gordo
07-31-2009, 02:46 PM
I don't use prorat, but in general all those rats are the same. If you are using a reverse connecting rat, you don't need their ip address, the server connects back to you using the no-ip dns service.
If you have a router, you need to forward your port(s). Go to portforward.com to learn how.

shakazz
08-01-2009, 03:36 AM
I don't use prorat, but in general all those rats are the same. If you are using a reverse connecting rat, you don't need their ip address, the server connects back to you using the no-ip dns service.
If you have a router, you need to forward your port(s). Go to portforward.com to learn how.

hey thnkx 4 reply...
bUt i already used a forward pOrts..bUt still i dOnt get any ip in my pro connective screen...!!!
i have my statict ip..bUt still : (

shakazz
08-01-2009, 03:42 AM

i have the same problem...
can anyOne explain it briefly plz...

gordo
08-01-2009, 06:53 AM
check at canyouseeme.org to see if your ports are forwarded correctly. The reasons for not getting connections are many, starting with security software.
And if your "********" has a router, you need a reversing connecting rat, like prorat se

shakazz
08-02-2009, 06:00 AM
check at canyouseeme.org to see if your ports are forwarded correctly. The reasons for not getting connections are many, starting with security software.
And if your "********" has a router, you need a reversing connecting rat, like prorat se

hey i check thsi tOo..but still i dOnt get any ip in my proconnective...
i dont knOw what the problem is... i have my static ip from no-ip.com but i still... : (

gordo
08-02-2009, 10:31 AM
You don't get a static ip address from no-ip. You set up your local static ip address in your computer network connections, which is then entered into your route when you port forward.

shakazz
08-04-2009, 05:00 AM
thankx man....

sse9011
08-08-2009, 09:11 PM
hey sup guys thanks if u r reading. i just started hacking few days ago and i realized i have to open the port for prorat to recieve ip adresses in proconnective so i oppened it and i even checked that it was worked but, even though it doesnt say it wasnt delievered, when i say i wanna make a server, it says the ip is local and i wont recieve ips unless its in my community. apparently people say that if i open the port it should NOT SAY THAT, but it does SOME HOW.. ADDITIONALLY I opend it in range port opening and not the single on because i had to write 2 ports (ex,in)but i only knew one so i just went to range port and said 50**~50** and THE CHECKING PROGRAM SAID IT WORKED. i WROTE WHY I CHOSE RANGE PORT BECAUSE THE DETAIL MIGHT HELP THANKS GUYS ! PLEASE ANSWER!

gordo
08-09-2009, 10:31 AM
For reverse connection= http://portforward.com/networking/staticip.htm
After setting up a static local ip address forward the correct ports on your router if you have one.

sse9011
08-09-2009, 05:07 PM
For reverse connection= http://portforward.com/networking/staticip.htm
After setting up a static local ip address forward the correct ports on your router if you have one.

thanks but i dont know the ex, in ports of prorat. i only know the port 5**0 but the portforwarding says i need 2 ports(Ex in) when i only know 5**0 one..

megamind
08-05-2013, 03:06 PM
hey i want some help from u guys... when i run the downloaded exe file of prorat v*.* it gives a message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"... what is this.. plz help

gordo
08-06-2013, 06:44 AM
hey i want some help from u guys... when i run the downloaded exe file of prorat v*.* it gives a message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"... what is this.. plz help

your security software has blocked access to the file

megamind
08-06-2013, 09:47 AM
so how can i fix it

gordo
08-07-2013, 07:50 AM
you can add it to your virus scanners exclusions. Pro-rat is known to be back doored, and is outdated. Go to hackhound dot org and get a modern trojan.