PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Which browser is best?

Ezekiel
10-14-2006, 05:30 PM
In this thread, we vote on which is the best browser.

My choice? Firefox. It offers tabbed browsing, ease of use, RSS support, web standards support, customisable window, easy disabling of java and javascript, quick web search, syntax highlighting, and hundreds of extensions which advance your experience in any way you need. In my opinion, nothing currently is equal to it.

~~smart~fool~~
10-14-2006, 06:34 PM
(I vote for firefox while using ie ;) )

10-15-2006, 05:46 AM
I voted Firefox. Firefox vulnerabilites are patched quicker. I like the tabbed browsing. Easier to customise things than IE. I like the extensions available - makes it more "user friendly". Javascript is easily disabled. Doesn't support Active-X. I also predict IE 7 will have lots of problems.

Moonbat
10-15-2006, 02:19 PM
I voted IE *gasps heard all around* because I've only used Firefox for a few minutes at someone's house, and have little to say for or against it.

dandadadada
10-18-2006, 06:01 AM
opera for the page source editor with the reaload from cache button. it makes internet too easy.

venmalathy
09-15-2011, 08:17 PM
I prefer Mozilla Firefox that is best than Internet Explorer ,Because IE is not speed and reliable to browse the Internet...it get slow...But Firefox consists Many addons,it has download manager...it is speedy one...Even if i open more than *0 tabs it will not get slow...I checked My internet speed at here Scanmyspeed.com (http://www.scanmyspeed.com/) while using the Browser,the Downloading and Uploading speed is Good....

MackenzieV
09-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Chrome is best for the netbook imho. I never used it before yesterday but it is so much snappier and more ecnomical with the screen real estate than anything else .

__DaveY__
09-17-2011, 01:46 PM
I picked firefox, Simply cause it runs smooth, and you can change the skins, add ons and etc. to help stop those annoying popups.

goheritage
09-19-2011, 06:33 AM
I prefer Mozilla Firefox that is best than Internet Browser.
There is several reasons...
*The first advatage is obviously the fact you can download and save the instalelr anytime you need to use it.
2 I have found Firefox to be an easier and definitely more reliable way to search and save web pages both online and off.
* Firefox comes with a few Key Features as mentioned on their web page. The first feature is Tabbed Browsing, which allows you to view multiple pages in one browser