PDA

View Full Version : I want to put a keylogger in a game file (.exe)

Mixaluis
11-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi i am new here and i don't know many things about proggraming... I want to put a keylogger in an online game file to record the username and the password which it is in the welcome screen of the game and send it in an e-mail account... Can anyone help me do that? Thank you for reading this

Whitecrow
11-03-2006, 01:32 PM
yea u need a binder, i have a binder if you want upload the game and the virus u have and ill bind them together for you.

Mixaluis
11-03-2006, 01:42 PM
the problem is that i don't have a virus ... basicaly i only have the game file :( i need someone to tell me how to make a simple keylogger to record only 2 things username and password of that game

Moonbat
11-03-2006, 04:11 PM
You can just download one, and bind it I guess.

Mixaluis
11-03-2006, 06:52 PM
do you know where i can find one?

Moonbat
11-03-2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.spyarsenal.com/download.html

Very nice keylogger, I like it 'cause it emails you reports.

squidderuds
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
use a trojan as your keylogger, you can get some good ones at chasenet.org

use windows built in binder its undetectable,works perfect if your trojan is undetectable

start-run-iexpress

Jake5050
11-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Hey im looking for a Easy and Simple keylogger u can bind files with that u can send through email and instant messenger.that will email u there keys typed..If u know of anywhere to find one please let me kno.

~~smart~fool~~
11-29-2006, 06:40 PM
add a source to the exe in dev cpp.

(youd have better luck keylogging seperately from the game)

squidderuds
12-08-2006, 05:59 PM
like i said use a trojan as your keylogger it works just as well,plus you can administrate the computer,and you can send it using anything that allows .exe to be sent,and your instant messenger doesnt allow this just zip up the file then send it

Origin
12-13-2006, 05:42 PM
im new to this also..

i have a binder.. and i have a keylogger..

i know how to bind them but how do i make the keylogger email the keystrokes back?

Moonbat
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Your 'logger should have an option to email the logs. If it doesn't find another one.

Origin
12-13-2006, 06:13 PM
i found that option but i dont know it will save my email addy when i bind it..

also i binded one and tried running it on myself and it didnt work =/

anychance i can uplaod the xi want to bind one too and some* mess with it for me? lol ill give u the email to send the keystrokes to :)

Moonbat
12-13-2006, 06:53 PM
How often is the 'logger set to email you? It's probably not gonna happen every hour or so.

Origin
12-13-2006, 06:58 PM
i meant the program didnt work itself..

zeroboard2008
12-13-2006, 11:44 PM
hey im looking for a myspace password cracker

tocksarcle
12-13-2006, 11:51 PM
hey im looking for a myspace password cracker
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

zeroboard2008
12-13-2006, 11:56 PM
do u have one

tocksarcle
12-14-2006, 12:12 AM
no but read that thing I linked to

zeroboard2008
12-14-2006, 12:19 AM
that is alot of raeding

tocksarcle
12-14-2006, 12:20 AM
Then get to it

zeroboard2008
12-14-2006, 12:25 AM
im just a noob ok i need a little help

tocksarcle
12-14-2006, 12:26 AM
Read it and you will be less of a noob

l78666
12-24-2006, 02:42 PM
Hi im just curious to know how to bind the keylogger and trojan so i can onbtain someones username and password? I read the forum but it doesnt really explain how i would do it? I downloaded a personal keylogger from http://www.spyarsenal.com/download.html, ive seen the website about the undetectible trojans at chasenet.org but i don't know what to do from there? Can someone direct me to the forum that explains it or can someone help me with that?

nozf3r4tu
12-25-2006, 02:08 PM
A good binder is Trendy Nigger Binder *.0b
This binder will put together .exe files and its capable of changing the stubs.
Example.........
click add item... = your virus ot troyan .exe file,and click the execute option
click again on add item,and choose another .exe file such as games,flash movies ect.
Then you click on create using custom stub,and change the .exe for whatever you want,but i recommend you have a nice "icons" folder.
I can even send a video file with the .exe file to run "hidden" and use a .mp* or .mpeg

Now before asking where to get it,use google,he's the ******..lol

Just my 2 cents here.
By the way,when using a keylogger or a trojan,opt for the "ftp" delivery feature,is more secure. :cool:

Ezekiel
12-26-2006, 05:23 AM
Just my 2 cents here.
By the way,when using a keylogger or a trojan,opt for the "ftp" delivery feature,is more secure. :cool:

FTP is equally as insecure as email or any similar transmission medium. FTP is a plaintext protocol, and anyone who can 'sniff' your network communications can rebuild all the files you send completely, not to mention seeing your username and password as they are entered. Similarly, email is also a plaintext protocol with the same problems.

If anything, email is more secure because you are less likely to get your email account (and files contained within) inspected than get some FTP space inspected by the admins. Email accounts have a lot more rights to privacy in many people's opinions.

I really can't think of a secure 'delivery' method apart from using encryption on connections. That and receiving the files/logs at a totally anonymous location.

zizzy
04-06-2007, 01:38 PM
It may sound stupid, but where i can get viruses ?

McElf
04-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Im a little new to this keylogger stuff, and i wanted to know that once you have the keylogger script stuff, what kind of file do u put them in, and where do u put the file?
ty for help'n,
McElf

nozf3r4tu
04-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Before posting your question,please read thru the forum threads, there is plenty information and tool links that answer your question.
We are here to provide information as we can,even tho we are not a hacking forum.
PS: Quick answer to your question " file binder" or joiner.

Ati7
05-08-2007, 12:28 PM
I got some questions about ardamax keylogger..
I want to bind ardamax keylogger and some avi,jpg,mp* files together with Trendy Nigger Binder *.0b..

*)Any tutorials?
2)Are there any changes that Ardamax will send keystrokes logs to my e-mail adress? It says Failed to connect to SMTP server.When i test it..
*)How can i make a same type of file..to where i want to put a keylogger..
It always comes some wierd and i cant open it...Need to pick a program..
Maby som* who can help could add me in msn..
Ati7**@hotmail.com

Thank you..

nozf3r4tu
05-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Even tho it will not work on your "test",you will receive the logs to a specific email adress,i recommend using a gmail account.
When you open the trendy,inside the box,right click and click ADD ,browse thru your files and put the keylogger.exe file.
Now right click on the box again,click add and there you add any other file like a swf,avi,.jpg,mpeg ect.
Note: when you add the keylogger .exe file,in the box click "execute" in "windows" or "system"
The other files.. ex, Atisdog.jpg, leave it on current directory.
Ok,now look in the top of the box,click build+using custom stub. There you will either click on the .jpg you want them to see when they click on,or simply click on any .ico file,in this case a .jpg icon,the save it anywhere in your documents as Atisdog.jpg
The .exe extension will not be visible,only the .jpg
When the victim click on the picture to view it,it will execute the keylogger.exe file in the background.

This is a simple as i can explain it for all of you with questions on how to bind.
My 2 cents as always
By the way,if you guys configure well enought ,you should receive snapshots and the keystrokes files :D

Rsaxejocky
07-20-2007, 02:02 PM
yea u need a binder, i have a binder if you want upload the game and the virus u have and ill bind them together for you.

duuuuude:) :) :) :) :p can u bind mine for me? i would like to put the keylogger in a picture .jpg or could you tell me what to bind it with, i only have a test version with 40 minutes of thing.... could you point me to a full one or put that one in. if you'r wondering what i want it for, its that my friend keep's hacking me so i want to keylogg him :D hit me up plzzzz

~~smart~fool~~
07-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Most likely your virus protection will get it or you will be wormed yourself. Bit risky.

Theplayer
08-14-2007, 05:27 PM
ok i've been searching all over for a place where i can send a keylogger or trojan to a pc through the internet. I think i've found the right place, now alls i need is some detailed help on how to do this.

I would greatly appreciate it if you went into detail so that i may not have to ask so many questions. My main idea for this is to get my mother's email account info so that i can finally have access to my **** info

thank you

alyaii1988
08-15-2007, 09:39 AM
hii i ahave more folders a games

u can tall me after

good bye

__Dave__
08-18-2007, 03:50 PM
AOJWBVIVGPQ}EBOUQHF

Bah. Who the fuck are these people?

well considering that post I'd say that dickhead's from pakistan lol :|

john22
08-24-2007, 05:25 PM
i need help conecting a keylogger of some discription to a game acount so when someone logs on it wil go on to there computer and then i can get there password is this at all possible i could do with some help and ure al better thn me lol thanks

john22
08-24-2007, 05:48 PM
add a source to the exe in dev cpp.

(youd have better luck keylogging seperately from the game)

hello smart fool if u conected a file to a runescape acount could u do it to a gangsta nation acount if u can plz do it on a acount im crap at this stuff

sunangel
10-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Hello first time posting something in my life so this might be long. Fist of all i looking for sometype of software that with only record what someone is typing on their computer, easy right? no wrong.
I need something to record a Username AND password, it's a game called Dofus i want to be able to put it through the game to a certain person or by Email, it has to record whats being typed and what it's being typed on( internet, word, game or just for fun)

so can someone please help me.

PS.........i don't want the way i get their pass and user to affect them in anyway, i just have to see what someone close to me is typing.

gordo
10-17-2009, 07:17 PM
sunangel, welcome to all-nettools. You can start a new thread instead of finding a 2year old one. Try spytector.com for your keylogger needs