PDA

View Full Version : help me .. help me .. help me

deleteX
11-03-2006, 03:37 PM
I dare anyone to hack this site and i'll be proud of the one who does .this site despises our society and hates us
let's all try in one hand to destroy it

http://www.6aef.com

~~smart~fool~~
11-03-2006, 03:39 PM
what in the hell??!

its an arabic forum lmfao

Ezekiel
11-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I dare anyone to hack this site and i'll be proud of the one who does .this site despises our society and hates us
let's all try in one hand to destroy it

http://www.6aef.com

You fear something just because you don't understand it? This is exactly the kind of attitude that breeds hate towards ******* society.

What exactly has that forum done wrong, apart from be written in another language?

~~smart~fool~~
11-03-2006, 04:43 PM
well yeah i can guess it hates us but goodluck hacking a site that doesnt use the same technology we use and good luck translating all of it

and thats one of the many many hating sites why bother hacking one

Ezekiel
11-03-2006, 05:17 PM
well yeah i can guess it hates us but goodluck hacking a site that doesnt use the same technology we use and good luck translating all of it

and thats one of the many many hating sites why bother hacking one

Computers all pretty much use the same technology; that's what protocols and standards are for. A request your browser makes to a purpoted Arabic hate site is exactly the same as a request to www.google.com. Most countries use UNIX like systems for their hosting, or windows in a minority of cases. There isn't some Arabic computer system that only they use...

good luck translating all of it

Here's a start:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%*A%2F%2Fwww.6aef.com%2Fforum%2Fhome.php&langpair=ar%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Use the google translate.

~~smart~fool~~
11-03-2006, 06:09 PM
exactly what i was referring to; google lang tools says invalid :mad:

deleteX
11-03-2006, 10:53 PM
I registered there. someday I wrote good topic about ******* society. The administrator deleted it and sent to me "I hate you, I hate anybody love ******* society"

I wrote an other topic about west. He stopped my nickname then deleted me from the forum. :(

Help me to show him who am I ?

Ezekiel
11-04-2006, 05:04 AM
I registered there. someday I wrote good topic about ******* society. The administrator deleted it and sent to me "I hate you, I hate anybody love ******* society"

I wrote an other topic about west. He stopped my nickname then deleted me from the forum. :(

Now that is what I despise; people who blindly hate the west after being brainwashed with retarded ideas. They should look closer to home for the source of their problems.

Show me proof of his comments and I may be persuaded to help you.

deleteX
11-04-2006, 06:37 AM
sorry my English is not good to translate his comment.

and i don't have acount there now. He stoped me, after that he deleted me.

please help me. I don't want as those people in our society.

Destroy the site now without thinking. :)

Thank you.
Bye.

Moonbat
11-04-2006, 07:58 AM
sorry my English is not good to translate his comment.

and i don't have acount there now. He stoped me, after that he deleted me.

please help me. I don't want as those people in our society.

Destroy the site now without thinking. :)

Thank you.
Bye.

Destroy the site now without thinking? lol. Trust me, there are thousands of sites like this. If you wanna fry some big fish, try Al-Manar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Manar

It's Hezbollah's TV program, now on the Internet. Try hacking that! Oh yeah... America censored the site long time ago... No way your gonna be able to access it.

Maybe the above statements may provide some insight into why some hate the West.

Ninja
11-17-2006, 07:31 PM
hay what r u saying >>

the website u want to destroy isn't like what u say ..it's an arabic forum actually .. simlple one ..

first how u write a topic ..if it's all in arabic how u understands the links .. haa???

also know arabic didn't hate ur society .. infact they like it and want to join the cultures .. but u do only what u see in tv u want to destroy the world

however iam good at arabic .. ican translate what u want .. to prove that u r wrong and quite wrong

in one of the forms .. an arabic hacking forms they r teaching how to destroy the website ..at the end they said do even use the method to destroy ******* websites coz they r ******* ... they r humans like us .. there is bad and good ..

that i want to say ..

Newby_Programme
11-17-2006, 10:30 PM

What you are is a loser. Yes i dont like muslims but not all are bad. Look if a one black guy kicks you in the nuts and runs does this make all of the blacks out there bad? No it dont it only makes that one person. And i use a Fire Fox Ext to read different languages.