PDA

View Full Version : How to link related files using google docs

Ruth Shearin
06-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Anyone here using google docs? I know it is capable of storing documents but I'm just wondering if it has some features like allowing the user to keep ***** of the file and linking related documents to each other. Would you know? Thanks.

Ruth Shearin
07-11-2017, 07:42 AM
What tool are you using? I have made some inquiry through my former colleagues and they mentioned about document control solution. Personally, I am not keen on any other means aside from google but this gives me other options.

Can you tell me more about the tool you are using and its approximate cost? Thanks in advance.

ethanscott
06-06-2018, 03:39 AM
Anyone here using google docs? I know it is capable of storing documents but I'm just wondering if it has some features like allowing the user to keep ***** of the file and linking related documents to each other. Would you know? Thanks.

Do you mean hyperlinking or some other kind of linking?

hajrahkelly
05-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Are you still facing the same issue?

mikhailseagal
07-03-2019, 03:11 AM
https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/articles/20406**54-Linking-to-files-in-Google-Drive

I hope this URL gives you a better solution.

saurabhsoni
07-05-2019, 01:40 AM
Image result for How to link related files using google docs
Click the Google Drive icon to open the file picker. Search and/or select the files and folders you would like to link to the Insightly record and then click the Select button. Double-click a folder name to display its contents. You can also click Upload to upload files to Drive and link them to Insightly in one step.