PDA

View Full Version : Is there such a thing as a FREE reverse email lookup site?

TREK ONE
11-14-2006, 01:44 AM
I've looked and looked but to no avail. Most of the sites I've come across claim to be free but nothing could be further from the truth! I even went as far as to type my own email address to "check validity" and they said no matches were found.
Does anyone know of a site that offers such services?

cheers,TREK ONE

nozf3r4tu
11-14-2006, 05:55 PM
it only works well on registered email databases.

TREK ONE
11-14-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm just trying to get name info and possible IP address on a particular email that i've come across,that's all. I really appreciate your help.

Still wondering though if there's a site or tool out there that will help me gather info. on an email address.

Thanx for your time,

TREK ONER

Ezekiel
11-15-2006, 03:20 AM
I'm just trying to get name info and possible IP address on a particular email that i've come across,that's all. I really appreciate your help.

Still wondering though if there's a site or tool out there that will help me gather info. on an email address.

Thanx for your time,

TREK ONER

Well you're wasting your time.

Email addresses aren't attached to personal information, and no service could possibly do what you want. Even when people do input their private details when signing up to an email service, that's where they stay. There's a thing called privacy.

BGold11776
11-15-2006, 09:16 AM
About * years ago I found a website similar to what you are speaking about. I was able to enter any name with or without a location and I got hundreds of hits for each name. It was a free site and I did find people from my past that day.

I am sorry I didn't save the site (tho that pc died in August) because as those above have said, there currently doesn't seem to be anything similar on the web. Now you can get 'so far' and then they want $$$ but I have found people with the correct addresses and ages, relatives and their addresses etc.

I don't know about reverse searches by email addys then or now but I know for a fact you can buy this info including non-published phone numbers.

Again, I searched by people's names and found a handful of correct addy's - free. They were not necessarily free (yahoo, hotmail) accounts at all. I'll try again one day when I don't have a trillion things to do :)

TREK ONE
11-15-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanx for all the help guys! I really appreciate that.
This was my first time presenting an inquiry on ANY type of forum and to be quite honest,I was a little nervous about getting "flamed?".

I'm glad I could get the help I needed w/o getting pap smeared.

Cheers,
TREK ONER LA/LA