PDA

View Full Version : OK, so i know this is supposed to be an adult forum but

bigman
11-14-2006, 04:43 AM
i heard that its possible for someone playing Madden with PS2 online to hack another player and steal their "level". im just wondering if that seems possible and since there are some smart people here, what sort of thing would that involve?

Newby_Programme
11-14-2006, 06:02 AM
i heard that its possible for someone playing Madden with PS2 online to hack another player and steal their "level". im just wondering if that seems possible and since there are some smart people here, what sort of thing would that involve?

All i gotta say is Grow Up This is a computer and hacking and secuirty website not a site for playing ps2 games

bigman
11-14-2006, 02:18 PM
:'( like i said, i figured someone would say something like that, relax guy, you're telling me to grow up yet at the same time this is just an internet forum.. so um yeah, thanks for the help. my mommy always said if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

Moonbat
11-14-2006, 06:17 PM
I've never heard of any sort of console game hacking, so I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure you can't.

Unless it's some kind of glitch.

nozf3r4tu
11-14-2006, 06:45 PM
try to use google on this matter,im sure that gamecentra,gamecheat and many other sites might show you some light......hmm yeah,just my 2 cents.
good luck